𝟟𝟡: 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕤

Taehyung held onto his phone with a little bit of nerve in his system. Was he seriously going to risk it once again? Was he going to put his body through another 9 months with only the 2 months he's had to recover?

He saw in Jungkook's face that he really didn't like the idea, but he could tell how he would like to have that experience again.

Maybe later on in life is what he meant.

Maybe he doesn't think it's the right time to do it since we already have 2 kids of our own.

A slight frown was on his face as he looked down at his phone, waiting for the call that he's been waiting for all day.

Today he decided that he was going to offer his help in something Jae and Hoseok have been wanting for a long time. He wanted to see how happy they would be when he offered his help, but he was also scared of how they would react as well.

He was currently in his office as he waited, but his eyes adverted from his phone when he heard knocking on it.

To his surprise, he saw the exact person he was wanting to talk to at the door with a small smile on her face before she opened the door and shut it.

"Would you like me to turn on the blinds?" He asked, watching as she shook her head before she stood in front of his desk. He took in her outfit; a black dress with a black almost see-through shirt with faces and different pictures on it as she rocked it with an orange-ish-red beret, some heeled boots being the same color as the hat, and some gold heart earrings.

 He took in her outfit; a black dress with a black almost see-through shirt with faces and different pictures on it as she rocked it with an orange-ish-red beret, some heeled boots being the same color as the hat, and some gold heart earrings

"I'm actually here in person to discuss something that's not really the right thing to hear on the phone." Nodding, the brunette motioned for her to sit down before he cleared his throat.

"Ok then, what is it?" Chuckling, the raven pulled a piece of her hair back as she crossed her legs together, her eyes not looking into his before she had the confidence to.

"I found a surrogate. I was at the hospital the other day and as I was leaving, I met this girl who was coming in." She explained, a shy smile on her face as the other looked at her quite speechless.

"Oh my,"

"I know, it's a lot to take in, but we talked...and I really think she's the one." The younger explained, her smile getting bigger as she looked at him.

"Her name is Jennie and she told me she's been doing this for 4 years now and she would be honored to hold our child for us. She even got to meet Hoseok and he loved her." The older weakly smiled as he nodded his head.

"T-that's great Jaebear." Widening her eyes, she watched as a tear fell from his eye, causing her to grab a tissue before dabbing that little spot.

"Oh, I'm sorry Taebear, are you ok?"

"Y-yeah, you know how emotional I've been ever since I've had the twins." He joked, his heart hurting a little at that little lie as he heard her soft giggle before she sat down.