𝟠𝟡: 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕝

So before this chapter, I need your opinions on something.

For the past 3 days, I've had this amazing idea for a story, but I was wondering what kind of story I should make it into. Here is the plot: The main character has an older twin that's really close to you. But here's the catch, their boyfriend is none other than Jeon Jungkook himself. Tension thrives between the siblings and the older twin one day dies, but for some reason, Jungkook feels like they're still here, even though it's their twin, so he does things he would only do with his lover.

The opinion I need though is who I should use:
- Y/n (Jae or Jiyeon)
- Taehyung

Those are the options, so please help me out and let me know.

Also, you all know that Animal Crossing is a lengthy game, but it's really fun, right? I've found myself losing hours that I could be making a chapter to work on instead of my island 😅 but I'm back once again.

If anyone has Animal Crossing and wants to become my friend, let me know :)

~

"Your bags are all set, sir." The driver politely told Jungkook as he stood outside of their hotel. They indeed decided to stay the last 3 days, but most of it was staying indoors.

He looked at the watch on his wrist to see the time, just in time to see his fiance walking over, more like limping slightly in his case.

"Aish, you know you didn't have to go as hard as you did last night." Taehyung groaned as he walked over with a bag, thanking the bodyguard that took it from him before placing it in the backseat while Jungkook just smirked at him.

"Gotta make the last night rememberable, am I right?" He snickered, watching as Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking closer to him and wrapping his arms around his lover's arm.

"I just can't wait to finally get home and see the twins. I wonder if they even miss us."

"Relax, you remember Ducky texted us every night before she went to bed, explaining all the details you made sure she stated before she hit the sheets. They're going to be happy seeing you back home." The raven commented as they both got in the backseat of the SUV.

"You know they probably missed you too. You always say they miss just me, but you know it's not just that." The brunette replied, seeing as the raven nodded before the car started to drive off.

"I texted Yoongi and Hoseok that we were leaving 5 minutes ago, so they're going over to help Ducky with getting everything back to normal before we get home."

"How have they been? Did you tell them "mission accomplished" when I said yes?" Chuckling, the raven slightly nodded his head as he held hands with the brunette before he looked into his eyes.

"It was kind of like that, but they got super excited to know everything went well."

"And I still can't believe you did all of this for me. How did the owner of Gucci even say when you talked about us coming over."

"Oh, it was simple. Me and him go a while back from working at college and I asked him if he could show some of his acting skills, that was actually pretty good, and then all it took was for you to think it was real by adding some of his employers in there that were also informed of the "meeting" and boom. They seriously did love your work. I didn't joke about that." Blushing, Taehyung turned his head to look out the window as the clay-colored buildings passed, causing him to frown.

"I'm going to miss this play."

"I will too baby boy, but home is where we need to be," grabbing his other hand, he watched as Taehyung looked at him before Jungkook smiled, "we have people waiting to see that pretty ring on your finger."

-
"I can't wait for you to get back Taebear! I wanna see that pretty ring!" Jae exclaimed on the phone as the couple had about 2 hours left on their ride. Taehyung hummed softly in response as he turned his head to see his fiance asleep with a blanket covering his arms and chest.

He smiled as he watched his chest move slightly, his curls moving a little when he moved his head and yawned cutely before smiling and going back to sleep peacefully.

"Just 2 more hours Jae, Jungkook is taking a well-needed nap while I talk to you- which reminds me, is everything set up at the house?"

"Mmm, should be. I left Jimin in charge...but I guess now that I think about it that wasn't a good idea-"

"Jae! Where are the diapers?!"

"I think Taekwon just released a bomb!" The brunette laughed as he heard Hoseok and Yoongi screaming in the background, the raven only letting out a sigh of frustration before she responded.

"Be a wise guy and look instead of panic or act like you're not dying! It's in the grey drawer by the couch!"

"But it stinks!"

"Stop blaming things on the poor baby! That's what you get for feeding him food he didn't like!"

"Wait, what did you feed him?" There was a short pause on the phone before she answered.

"Hoseok thought it was smart to mash up baked beans and feed it to the twins," sighing, the raven clicked her tongue before she could hear the faint sounds of her boyfriend's fake gagging.

"I'll call you back later when you reach the airport Taebear. Right now I have 2 big babies to take care of, one being my own." Jae fusses, only to hear Taehyung giggle as she mumbles, "and this bozo is going to be a father soon, yet this is what I have to put up with."

"I love you Jaebear, please make sure our house doesn't burn down or smell like a gas leak." Chuckling, he could tell she was nodding her head before she replied and hung up, leaving him to smile before looking at his lover, whose head was now on his shoulder while his cheek puffed out from the presser it held while laying against it.

2 more hours Gguk. 

2 more hours till we're finally home.

~
I almost forgot to mention, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! It cracks me up every time I hear someone say, "if you yell at us, you're being homophobic."

Have a nice day, and I'll hopefully double update today.