𝟚𝟘: 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕄𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 (𝕄)

Taehyung was sitting on the bed, patiently waiting on Jungkook to get home. It was 7:56 at night, and Taehyung started to have thoughts.

Did Jungkook really love him? Did he only become his boyfriend just for popularity? Was he actually in love with him, or was work more important? Would he choose work over him? Was everyone playing along and they all know he doesn't love him?

He hugged a pillow close to his chest as his brown bangs fell over his eyes, fear consuming his thoughts. He really did mean for them to come in, but him just going out in public, him being the main talk of most tables, him not being with his lover because he had work since early that morning and still hasn't seen him.

Wanting to clear his mind, he got up and went to his closet to change, his black clothes getting on his nerves.

He looked at himself a bit in the mirror, seeing something didn't look right.

Let's see if Jungkook really loves me.

-
"Ugh, I'm so~ happy I can finally go home." Jungkook groans into his phone as he locks up his office and walks out with his jacket and keys.

"Well Jimin told me Taehyung was all cooped up in his room, so him and Jae took him out and when they came back, he seemed...stressed." Yoongi explained, worrying the younger as he made his way to his car.

"I hope he's ok, I knew this would get in his head."

"I'll check on him when I get home, which isn't far. Get back safe and don't fall asleep at the wheel." Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes as he opened his car door.

"Haha, stop sounding like mom." A chuckle erupted from the phone as he started his car, hearing the other's blinker go off.

"I'll see you at the house then."

"Alright, bye Yoongi." Jungkook hung up his phone and started to make his way back to the house, which was about 15 minutes away because he lived in a private area. All he could think about while driving was Taehyung. He was his world, his everything, his change of heart. Hearing what his older brother told him made him worried. Taehyung never really opened up to people about his opinions, which makes Jungkook worry he won't do that with him.

He decided to call his lovely lover and check on him, so as he stopped at a red light, he looked at his dashboard and looked for his number before hitting it and turning up the volume a bit.

"Ggukie!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, earning a chuckle from the older.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" The older could hear him humming and plopping onto the bed.

"Well, it sucked." The raven pouted and turned on his blinker as he got into another lane.

"Aww, why's that?"

"Because I didn't have my Ggukie with me to cuddle with me." Taehyung whined, making a pouty face. Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"Well I'm about 10 more minutes away from the house, so don't worry, we can cuddle all you want once I come home. and I promise you, I will take the day off tomorrow. I wanted to today, but we had a issue with our outfits and had to come up with something to fix it."