𝟛𝟡: ℂ𝔽𝔻𝔸 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨

Had to republish this because it still said it was a draft.

~

They all grabbed a bite to eat at a fast food restaurant and made sure they didn't make a mess on themselves, and of course didn't smell like their food, as they drove down the busy street in the limo. Jae gave Hoseok his cologne he asked her to bring in case he needed, like now, as Jimin and Taehyung did the same for their lovers.

After they all fixed themselves up a little, they could see the flashing lights of cameras from afar and hear the slight fans screaming for all the people on the red carpet.

"This is so exciting!!! This will be Tae's first time on a red carpet!" Jimin says, clapping his hands in excitement while Taehyung smiles, his hand holding his boyfriend's while his other one was on his small bump, rubbing a little bit before the car stopped and they were hearing all the screams and even cameras clicking as the door opened for them.

"Show time bitches." Yoongi says, grabbing Jimin's hand before he got out first, Jimin following along as they started to make their way to take pictures, the others laughing as they hear some of his fans scream things like 'I love you Augst D!' and 'You look so handsome Augst D!'.

After them came Hoseok and Jae, Hoseok of course coming out first as his fans screamed his name while others talked and screamed about Jae.

"Are you ready for this babe? If you want to, we can go into a private area instead of taking you through this." Jungkook suggests, kissing the younger's cheek as he giggles.

"I'll be fine Ggukie, it just sucks I can't hold my belly, cause people will get suspicious." The younger pouted, making the older chuckle before he kissed his cheek.

"Just let me lead, I'll help you out." Nodding, the younger allowed the older to get out first, of course hearing people scream his name before he helped him out of the limo before he wrapped his arm around his waist, holding his small bump for him as fans scream for Taehyung, making him blush a little before he smiled with Jungkook and walked over to the others.

"Wow, this is crazier than I thought." The brunette commented to the raven, looking at him to see him chuckle before nodding.

"Especially since people found out about us, they had to increase security just in case something crazy happened, like a crazy fan wanting to attack you. It almost happened to my wife once." The raven said, stopping in the middle before he pulled him close to him and placed both of his hands on his stomach, both of them staring at the cameras while a hidden blush was on the younger's cheeks.

"Well either way, you would beat them up, or the others would." Taehyung replied, causing Jungkook to burst in laughter.

"You have no idea." As the picture time for them started to run out and other people started to head their way, they moved down to do a few more for other people before they went to go find the others and sit in their assigned seats.

-
Taehyung was surprised by all the cool outfits he saw. He of course saw a few models from their company dressed up in their clothes, even some from Chanel wearing their clothes while he also saw other compaines and their models dressed up.

He would see a few fashion people he met at the party and would talk with them a bit before they bowed and walked off to their spot. The thing didn't even start yet and he was already having a great time.

Well...

Except of one reason...

Sehun was also here....

And he wasn't far away...

He squeezed his boyfriend's hand a little harder after he got a glance from Sehun, his stomach turning a little before he looked somewhere else, confusing the older until he saw what was the issue and growled angrily before turning his attention to the distressed male next to him.