𝟝𝟝: ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 (𝕡𝕥.𝟙)

Be ready to testify for Taehyung and Jungkook.

~

With all the stress about his father having a trial today and it's going to continue for 3 days, it was putting Taehyung on edge, and with only 2 months away, he didn't need it.

But after what happened last week with his mom, Jungkook decided to let her stay in the guest house, which wasn't really big, but it was enough for at least a couple.

So ever since then, his mom has been helping around the house, discussing things with Jungkook and his lawyer about the trial, catching up with Taehyung, and spending some time with Taesa and Jin as well.

"Mom, do I really have to go?" Taehyung whined as he lays his head on his mother's shoulder.

"I wish you didn't have to honey, but the court needs you to testify about everything he's done. You know as much as I do when it comes to the things he's done." She explains, her hand rubbing his shoulder while he sighed with a pout on his lips.

"How did you come all the way to the guest house anyway?" She questioned.

"Oh, I took the golf cart, Ggukie said it would be easier than walking in my conditions." Chuckling, the older nodded her head as she gently pushed him off her shoulder.

"Just know this honey, I'll be there (for you~), Jungkook will be there, Jin and Namjoon will be there with Taesa, and Jae and Jimin will be there too, so there's no need to worry." As both Kims leave the bedroom, the sudden sound of a ringtone goes off, causing both of them to slightly jump, but sighed in relief when they found out it was Jungkook by the sound of his ringtone for Taehyung; Euphoria.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Hey baby, can you come back over to the house and let your mom know she needs to start getting ready?" His boyfriend asks, his voice sounding very serious, but stayed its normal calm tone.

"Uh yeah, sure. Is the trial actually today?"

"Yeah, they had to change the date to 2:30 because something else was planned ahead of it."

"Well ok then, I'll be there shortly."

"M'kay baby boy, I love you."

"I love you too."

-
The younger whined whenever he tried to button up his blazer, only to watch it pop right back out, causing him to pout.

"What's wrong love?" The older asks as he enters the bedroom after brushing his pearly white bunny teeth.

"This stupid blazer won't button." Taehyung mumbled, too focused on trying to get the button done. Chuckling, Jungkook walked over to the boy and grabbed his hands, catching his beautiful teddy bear eyes.

"Baby, you look better without it buttoned, plus, I know you too well, and you're going to complain about it making you look even bigger because it's mostly white." The older explains, kissing his boyfriend's forehead before looking down to make sure his shoes were on, which they were.

"Fine." The younger grumbled, a secret smile on his face while he looked at the other before he was pulled up from the bed.

"Hey, look at me baby." Jungkook spoke softly, making sure his lover's eyes were on nothing but his.

"Remember not to look at that bastard whenever you testify today, he's going to try and scare you." With a frown popping up on the younger's face, Taehyung tries to look away, something he started to do whenever he didn't want to show he was on the verge of tears.

"Oh baby boy, it's ok." Softly wrapping his arms around his baby, the raven rubbed his back as soft tears, along with sniffles, fell from the other's beautiful face.

"Don't let that monster get to you baby. After today, we'll have a whole day to ourselves with no one getting in the way. Ok?" Waiting for his response, the brunette nodded his head softly, laying it back down on the raven's shoulder, signaling he wanted to be carried, which made the raven laugh.

"Silly boy."

-
Arriving at the Court House, press were everywhere since news went out about the case. Knowing Taehyung's anixety about his belly in public, he tried to hide as much as he could between Jungkook and the guards, which was a success after Jungkook ordered the guards to cover him.

This wasn't Jungkook's first rodeo when it came to press like this. He used to get it rough whenever he first went popular in his early 20s, when he made his first big hit without his parents being in the business.

Jae and Jimin walked right behind the couple with guards being by their sides while their boyfriend's held their hands, just in case some crazy person somehow made it through the guards and tried to take them.

Jin, Namjoon, and Taesa were also behind them with guards, a little bit more than the 2 couples in front of them, only because Jungkook wanted to make sure Taesa was safe. But Jin felt his spirits a little bit higher whenever he watched his mom hold her and not him, though he kind of wanted to, it almost brought tears to his eyes when he saw how caring she was.

-
Making it to their places in the court room, Jungkook's lawyer sitting closest to the defendant (be ready to see my smarts in law, cause I take a law class and I watch a hell of a lot of crime and law shows 😉), Jungkook sitting right in the middle while Taehyung was on the other side of him with Jae and Jimin right behind him.

To say the brunette was nervous would be an understatement. They had press in the room for the news and newspapers, they had officers in case his father tried to escape or something else happened, and not only that, but he even had a few eyes on him, and he didn't like a lot of them.

"Don't worry baby, it'll all be over soon." Jungkook whispered, grabbing his hand under table and looking at him with a soft smile.

"Why does this have to be 3 days? Why can't it just be 1 so I can just go home and relax without stressing out too much?" Taehyung basically whined, laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, earning a soft chuckle from the other.

"Ok, Jungkook and Taehyung, I'm pretty sure you know most of the rule in the court system; don't speak unless asked, don't get up, be respectful whenever someone speaks, and try your best not to look at the defendant." Jungkook's lawyer stated, watching both of their heads nod before the gravel hits the desk 2 times.

"All rise."

~
I was planning on this being a 1 time chapter, but I'm not going to wear you all out with a 3,000+ word chapter, so I'm going to split them up.