𝟞: 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

Taehyung

He looked around as people looked at him. He saw how some of them were older than him, like friends of my parent's or aunts and uncles. He saw his grandparents and smiled. Then he saw him. Jeon Jungkook.

He couldn't believe a man like him would show up to a boy like him's birthday party. He saw that he brung a few people and he noticed who they were. He brung Hoseok, his friend and also know as world's best dancer, Yoongi, his big brother and #1 music producer and rapper in Korea, and a lady that he didn't know.

He smiled at everyone from the staircase.

"Hello everyone. Uh, I kind of didn't expect a lot of people here." People chuckled and he chuckled as well.

"Thank you for coming! Please make yourselves comfortable and I hope you have a great time here. Thank you." He bowed and everyone clapped. He turned to see a happy Jae. They started to walk down the stairs and the chatter and music started.

"You did so good Tae. You are growing up on me. I might cry." She wipes an invisible tear and Taehyung laughs at how dramatic and kind his friend really was. She wrapped her arm around his waist and they walked over to their little group.

Jungkook

Jungkook blushed when he saw Taehyung. He changed. He saw how his hair was darker and was curly, his style that went from teen to adult. He saw how he changed in only a few days of seeing him last. He chuckled though when he saw Taehyung making eye contact with him.

Once he made his announcement, everything went back to the way it was and he sighed in relief. He looked over at everyone and saw their shocked faces.

"My baby boy changed so much, I might die right here." Jin said, grabbing his heart. Jimin had a tear actually roll down his face, which made his boyfriend worried.

"Chim chim, what's wrong?" He wrapped his around his boyfriend and he sighed.

"I can't believe that as long as I've been friends with him and this amazing family, that he has gotten to this point. I'm speechless." Yoongi chuckles and kisses his cheek. Jungkook looked over at his friend and assistant to see them just as shocked.

"My gosh, he changed in the past few days." Hoseok said, flabbergasted. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Wait, so you 2 didn't know about Taehyung changing his hair color and style?" He pointed to Jin and Jimin and the nodded.

"Jae told us they were going to change a few things up for his birthday, but we didn't expect it to make him turn into a even more beautiful angel." Jimin said. Just as they were talking about him, Jae and Taehyung came over to them smiling.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and blushed, making Jungkook smile. Still blushing about me baby boy? Jin grabbed Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

"Don't grow up please! I don't want to miss my adorable Tae Tae." Taehyung chuckled a deep chuckle and Jungkook thought he was going hard. He never heard his voice that deep.

He let go of Jin and looked at Jungkook's guest. He bowed to the politely and they bowed back.

"It's such an honor to have you here, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook." He turned to look at Jungkook's assistant.

"I'm sorry, we never met. I'm Irene, Jungkook's assistant." She lened him her hand to shake and he gladly took it and smiled.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled and they let go of each other. Taesa made grabby hands for Taehyung and he chuckled, then grabbed her and put her on his side. The little girl gave him a cute little kiss on his cheek and everyone chuckled.