𝟠𝟟: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝕌𝕡 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖 (𝕄)

Just wanted to put out there that my BTS ship account is now officially open for books to be on there, so feel free to check it out :)

Account: 

It's been a while, I'm sorry I haven't been able to update, and I'll explain why if you want to know

I was stuck on a big writer's block for this book, which made me really mad because I had this big idea for the book, but you wanna know what stopped me? The idea of writing smut itself...yeah. So I've let this book grab its viewers while I worked on other books to see if any idea could come into my mind, and today it finally has, so I'm sorry for the ones who had to wait, but now I'm back with this chapter and hopefully, I can do a double update today, so let's see how this goes :)

*Smut warnings will be presented during the chapter and omg has it been a while since I've done this, but hopefully, it's not cringe-worthy (even though most smut scenes are)*

:)

~

The next few days were spent with the couple doing fun activities around Italy, including bike rides, going to different restaurants, and even going to the park and strolling like they did the night Jungkook proposed, which still had their nerves all haywire.

Taehyung was currently giggling as Jungkook pouted while ice cream got on his nose,  his tongue only failing to reach it.

"Here, let me get it," Taehyung whispered, his left hand holding onto his own ice cream cone before he moved over to lick the ice cream off his fiance's nose, causing the other to blush slightly from the small action.

"All gone!" 

"Sounds like something you tell the twins after they finish eating their baby food." Jungkook snickered, seeing as the other pouted before playfully rubbing his shoulder against his.

"Aish, give me some slack. You change after becoming a mother."

"Mmm, but you're the best mother ever." The raven commented, seeing as the brunette blushed again as he went to lick his strawberry ice cream.

"I can't believe we only have 3 more days here. I feel like we've already explored all of Florence while we were here." The brunette whined, only to hear the raven chuckle before taking a bite out of his cone.

"Trust me, there's something that I haven't shown you yet. You won't regret it."

"Mmm, I don't know Jeon, what if I won't like it?" The younger teased, seeing as the older chuckled before kissing his cheek, getting a little bit of his mint ice cream on his cheek, which sent a cold sensation through his body.

"Trust me, baby boy, I know what my baby likes, so I know you'll like what I have in mind."

-
"Gguk, where am I?" Taehyung whined as a blindfold was one his eyes as the wind blew his hair all around.