𝟞𝟚: 𝕀𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕄𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦

"Ok, easy~, easy~." Jungkook says as they place Taehyung on the couch, who winces whenever his back arched to sit down.

After Yoongi and Namjoon softly placed the younger down, Jin and Jae grabbed some pillows and made sure he was comfortable, even giving him a footstool to prop his feet on.

Even though Taehyung needed to be watched for health and safety reasons, many of them have tried to tell Jungkook to sit down and rest, only for him to decline and work on something.

He wanted to get the best security system in his home before Christmas, which was now in 5 days. He wanted to make sure nothing came during their lovely family time together where they all spread the holiday cheer.

"Do you need anything to drink Taebear? Something to munch on?" Jae softly asked, only to watch as the boy smile at her and shook his head.

"I'm fine Jae, but thank you. I might need a little nap, that's all." Taehyung admits, feeling his eyelids closing as he lays back.

"Well try to get some good sleep Tae, I and the others will try to get your stubborn boyfriend to rest as well so he doesn't get worse." Jin comments, looking at his younger brother to see him chuckle before they both walked away.

-
Jungkook spent almost the rest of the day in his office chair, looking up security companies, calling them and asking questions, seeing what their deals were and what reviews they had as well.

So far, he was stuck on 2 companies, but he was getting exhausted from just sitting there when the room was now almost pitch black, if it weren't for the computer screen.

He could hear as everyone chattered and laughed as they carried on a conversation, how the flow in the air was settle, not violent.

It brought peace within him, the past few days he hasn't been able to get good sleep, but he wasn't going to tell anyone that, especially Taehyung.

As the raven went to stand up, he felt as if his legs suddenly had the urge to turn to jello.

Oh shit-

Before he fell to the ground, he caught himself by holding onto the couch, his legs being the only things to hit the ground as he hissed in pain.

Damn it, shouldn't have sat in the chair for too long.

Groaning at his own pain, he pushed himself up before trying again, making out of his office and grabbing onto the wall for support before he finally making it to his room, causing him to sigh in relief.

Finally, now I can get some rest.

That hospital wasn't the best place to sleep, especially after getting rammed in the stomach with a shoe.

Making his way over to the bed, he sat down slowly with his hand on his stomach, making sure he didn't go down too fast before he felt his butt hit the covers.

As he went to pull his hand away though, he noticed how blood was now covering his palm, causing him to groan again.

Damn it!

-
The brunette slept peacefully with the sounds of Christmas music and laughter in the room until a sudden thump caused his eyes to jolt awake.

He was confused about where it came from, mostly because it seemed like no one else heard it other than him.

Looking over at the clock on the wall, he saw it was around 6:30, meaning they were most likely cooking dinner.

I wonder what that thumping sound was.

Carefully getting off the couch, his hand securely wrapped around his swollen belly, Taehyung looked to see if anyone was around before he got up from the couch to see where the sound came from.

It hurt to walk is something he would say over and over, the way his feet were now swollen to the point he could feel that tingling feeling as if his feet were waking up, every time he took a step, which bothering him to say the least.

After making it up the stairs though, he decided that he should check their bedroom first in case he might find Jungkook in there.

I wonder if he's still up here.

I hope he's not overworking himself.

He needs to rest just as much as I do.

As he felt little kicks here and there from the twins, he continued to walk the hall until he heard a groan come from indeed their room, which shocked him, but never the less, he started to get closer.

But once his head made its way into the doorway, he gasped when he saw his boyfriend's stomach covered in blood.

"Oh my goodness Ggukie! What happened?!" Taehyung panicked, catching the other's attention as he too widened his eyes.

"W-what are you even doing upstairs?! You're supposed to be downstairs resting!" Jungkook confessed, groaning again when he tried to move.

"Shit, I think I tore a stitch of mine on my stomach when I fell." Gasping again, the brunette quickly walked over to examine the raven's stomach.

"Is that the thump sound I heard that woke me up?!" He questioned, looking back into his lover's eyes before he watched them look away.

"I'm sorry for waking you up baby boy, I just wanted to rest since I've been looking at the best security places, that way our little family can be safe." The raven explained, not seeing the cute pout held on the raven's face.

"You were trying to keep me and the babies safe?" Scoffing, the older looked back at him with a pained smile.

"Yes baby, I couldn't do it with you around because I knew you would tell me to wait another time."

"But Gguk," the younger spoke, grabbing the older's hands as he continued to pout, "that's something we do together." As they both make eye contact, their 2 smiles lit up the room as they stared into each others' brown eyes.

"Well how about this? Tomorrow you and I can sit in here and look up the best security for us to keep our little family safe. Does that sound good to you baby boy?" Nodding his head, Taehyung giggled in delight before placing a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"Now let's get you a new shirt and a new bandage, then we can fix you up and snuggle. You and me both need some rest after this crazy week." Taehyung states, helping Jungkook take off his white sweater before placing it on the bed to take off the bandage.

After that was all finished, the younger grabbed the bandages on the side of the older's bed before he helped him get it snug around his waist.

"I believe you didn't tear it as much, but there might be a slight tear." The younger confessed, watching as the older rolled his eyes playfully before he finished up and helped him with a black shirt.

"Now, cuddle time?" The older asked, making grabby hands for his lover with a pout on his face, watching as the younger giggled before nodding.

"Cuddle Time."