𝟟𝟘: 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕖 (𝕡𝕥.𝟙)

This is chapter is for @saumya_2005, I'm not adding her back in (mainly because she's been dead for at least 5 years) but hopefully, you'll like this chapter

~
Another day, another life choice, another thought, another emotion, and another human with a sore heart.

It was only 2 days since the twins came home, and it was like a train of emotion came clouding into the raven's head, allowing him no sleep, only the constant thoughts and possible tears running down his face while his lover hugged him tightly.

Jungkook could only remember the nights where he sat in this very bed with his wife and how they would talk non stop about their son, the names they could give him, what his room would look like, over even the outfits she would buy him.

Flashback

"Jungkook love, where do you plan on putting a huge basketball net?" Lisa asked chuckling as her husband came over to the front doors to see a huge net, causing him to chuckle nervously.

"Uh, in the back where that sad court is. It'll be perfect when our son is here." Jungkook stated, grabbing the clipboard to sign it before giving it to the man so he could go put it up.

"Baby, he's only been in here for 4 months." She explained, her hands placing themselves on her belly while he smiled.

"I know, but still, it's something to think about" Smiling, the blonde kissed his cheek before she shut the door.

"How about we get a way smaller one, more like a baby basketball net if you want one so badly, Mr. Bigshot." She emphasized, not realizing how his mind turned before he snapped his fingers.

"That's it! I'll order it now!" She quickly turned around, but was too late as he rushed up the stairs, causing her to laugh."

End of Flashback

-
Taehyung stared at the other in confusion as he was cleaning up a small mess the twins made. The raven was staring at the front doors for quite a while.

"Hey Gguk, can you help me with the twins real quick? It's almost their nap time and I haven't finished cleaning their mess." He softly asked, only to get no reply back, causing him to frown.

The younger placed down the bowl of now disgusting oatmeal on the counter before he walked over to the older, placing a hand on his shoulder, which caused him to flinch.

"Babe? Are you alright?" Turning around, the older saw the younger's worried face before he gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine love. I just..." he paused for a moment, trying to come up with a good excuse.

"I was thinking about some good ways to baby proof the house. Cause you know, whenever the babies start to crawl or walk, it's not going to be safe and with all these sharp corners that even us adults hurt ourselves on, I wouldn't want them getting hurt either." He explained, watching as the other's shoulders dropped and a warm smile filled the worried space.

"You scared me for a little bit Gguk, but you don't have to worry about it just yet. Hope said they won't start crawling until they're 6-9 months old." Kissing the older's cheek, he didn't see as the sadness in the older's eyes grew more as his smile grew more into a fake one.

"Now if you don't mind, could you please help me with the twins?"

"O-oh, sorry baby. I'll get right on it." Chuckling nervously, the raven quickly made his way over to the twins to get them out of their feeding chairs, not seeing how the brunette frowned sadly before he made his way up the stairs with both twins in his arms.