𝟚𝟠: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 (𝕡𝕥.𝟙)

Sitting down on the white sofa, the blonde sighed sadly before placing her hands on her legs.

"Now that I have your attention, I can tell you the real reason for my disappearance." Rose started, grabbing all of their attention before she cleared her throat.

"Ok...it all started with that day-"

Flashback

8 years ago

"Rosie Posie~!" Taehyung cheered, a big smile on his face as he skipped into the young girl's apartment, seeing her in a blanket on her couch. She smiles happily before she closed her computer and watched him plop on the couch right beside her, his head looking up at her since he was on his back.

"Hi." He giggled, earning a poke on his fluffy cheek.

"Hi, Taennie, what's up?" The younger placed his head on her lap before playing with his hair.

"Mmm, nothing much, just my parents fighting and then making up with making out, which is nasty." The older pouted, earning a smile from the younger.

"I'm sorry Tae. I wish I could do something about it."

"It's not your fault-"

"ROSE!" Jimin shouted, barging in with Jae as they both had a pout on their face.

"Am I attracting people now? I mean, I don't mind, but seriously."

"That's not the point Unnie, right now we need to discuss the sleepover we talked about this morning!" Jae squealed happily, earning a gasp from Taehyung.

"That's right! I almost forgot!"

"Well don't just stand there, let's get this planning started!"

-
8:45 pm

"I can't wait to stay over at Rose's tonight! It's so cool how your parents let you move into your own homes whenever you turn 16." Taehyung says in the car with Jimin and Jae. All of their stuff was in the back of his small black car.

"I want to stay with Jimin. He knows how much I don't like being lonely." Jae admits, seeing the smile on her big brother's face.

As they drove to the next street where Rose's apartment was, they started to see firetrucks along with medical people rushing down the street, making them confused.

"I wonder what happened." The dirty blonde wondered, seeing his oldest best friend have his left turning signal on, and started to follow the firetruck.

"Let's go see then." Cheering at the new adventure ahead, they go the same speed as the emergency vehicles ahead before they reach the apartments Rose lived in, making them widen their eyes.

"ROSEIE!!!" The raven screeched, letting her brother park his car before they got out, people standing behind police officers as they wanted to know what was happening.

"Officer! Officer! What happened?!" The blonde asked, looking at the building before looking at the man he just asked a question to.

"Someone called 911, saying someone lit the 3rd floor and left, bringing a civilian with them." Widening his eyes, Taehyung watched as either a person that lived there escaped or a firefighter came out with someone, dead, alive, or unconscious.

"H-has a girl named Park Chaeyoung came out yet?" The officer shook his head with a frown.

"Sorry kid, I haven't heard of anyone by that name. We still have people coming in and out of there. It's going to be all night or whenever this building falls." With tears in her eyes, she grabbed ahold of her brother's arm and gave it a tight squeeze, earning the same response back.

-
A few minutes before the fire

As she finally finished her essay for her class, she heard her door knock, making her confused.

'They're not supposed to be here right now. Who could it be?' Walking over to her door, she gasped and started to walked backward whenever the man she didn't want to see showed up at her door, making her scared for her life.

"W-what are you doing here?" The brunette suddenly slipped on her slippered feet, making her fall on her butt, but it didn't stop her from scooting back until she moved all the way over to the couch, her back hitting it harshly. The teenager chuckled before crouching down and placing his finger under her chin.

"Baby, don't be scared. Remember that deal we made when we were together?"

"That was when we were together Bang Chan! Now that I've broken up with you, that offer doesn't stand!" Groaning and trying to get out of his grip, the boy only chuckled and smacked her cheek, making her cry.

"Once you're in a gang, you're always in a gang sweetie." Bang Chan chuckled before forcefully gripping onto her arm and pulling her up.

"Come on, papa has a surprise for you to see." Before she could say anything, a piece of tape was pushed onto her mouth and she watched as 2 men came in with gasoline and her place soon burned in flames, making a tear fall from her face.

-
2 years later

With a bored and depressed look on the brunette's face, she watched as the shirtless boy walked over to her with a smirk before kissing her cheek.

"Morning princess."

"Morning Mr. Asshole." Sighing, he grabbed a white button-up shirt before he started to put it on.

"Come on, it's been 2 years, I'm pretty sure they forgot about you."

"My family would never forget me. Not even my friends."

"You don't get it though. Being apart of something like this is like a mine of gold. I can get you everything you wan-"

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING OF YOURS! DON'T YOU GET THAT?!" The younger roared, getting out of the bed in only a black sports bra and black leggings before she stormed out, shutting the door.

-
2 years later

"So that's how you load a gun," Chaelin explained, loading up an assault rifle with a click as she watched the now blonde-haired girl load a submachine gun.

"Let me guess, you're going to show me fighting skills?" Rose sassily said, making the platinum blonde chuckle.

"It's technically self-defense, but yes. Bang Chan wants you to know at least a little bit of fighting before he goes back on missions since he broke his knee from the last mission." Rose scoffed softly as she rolled her eyes.

"Cause that dumbo doesn't understand when he's told to watch out or look around his surroundings." Smiling, Chaelin patted the girl's back before putting the gun down on the table.

"You 2 are cute together when you make it happen, you know?" The younger sighed as she placed her gun down as well.

"I've known him for years Chae, but now that he made my family think I died in a fire, how could I trust him? Why not just let me be happy and live the life I wanted?"

"I don't know Black Rose, but all I can tell you is to just get used to him before you really get on his bad side and something happens."

"I will...once he really and truly shows himself, his old self."

-
A few months later

"...

...I'm pregnant."