𝟠𝟜: 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡

The couple woke up to the amazing view of the bright blue sky with birds chirping in the air, people outside either selling something, or even people ringing the bells on their bikes as they greet people they pass.

Sadly, they had to get out of bed to go see the headquarters for Gucci, but as told, room service came by with breakfast, letting them get something in their stomachs before they had their tour.

"How do I look Gguk? Do I scream Gucci designer?" Chuckling, the older walked over to his lover before he stood right next to him.

"You and I both scream high-class Gucci workers." He states before kissing his lover's forehead.

"Now Josh should be here any moment to pick us up in a few minutes since we're a little bit earlier than scheduled, so let's head down to the lobby and wait for him

"Now Josh should be here any moment to pick us up in a few minutes since we're a little bit earlier than scheduled, so let's head down to the lobby and wait for him." Nodding, the brunette linked his arm with the raven with a soft smile before they walked out the door.

-
"Ah, it's great to see you 2 on this lovely morning." Josh happily said as he made it over to the couple.

"Good morning Josh," Jungkook replied, Taehyung nodding in response to his boyfriend while the secretary smiles back.

"I hope you guys are excited for this deal, my boss has everything already prepared for the 2 of you and your meetings once you get there." He explained as they make their way to the waiting SUV, just where Irene and Mia were waiting.

"Good morning!" They responded, both girls bowing their heads before getting in the vehicle with them.

-
"Thank you so much for that tour Josh, I'm glad we got one so we won't get lost," Jungkook admitted before the secretary nodded.

"Oh of course! Now the meeting should be down the hall on your right. Everyone should be waiting in there to discuss the meeting plans." Nodding, they waved goodbye to the man before the 4 of them started walking in that direction.

"I still can't believe we're actually doing this," Mia whispers as they walk past other workers.

"Hopefully it's just a get-in get-out type thing, but this meeting is important, so we need to show that we truly mean that we want to be here," Jungkook states, watching as the girls' nod before Irene opens the door, causing everyone inside to stand up before waving to them.

"Mr. Jeon, a pleasure meeting you in person." The president of Gucci admitted, his hand going to shake the other's hand before he went to shake Taehyung and the girls' hands.

"Please, have a seat. My workers and I have gotten everything settled for this meeting, so it should be quick and easy." 

"Wonderful, let's get this started then," Jungkook replied, watching as the president nodded before sitting down in his seat and allowed a girl to start speaking.

-
"Well you see, the fabric on this shirt has to be just a little bit more appealing to the eye of our buyers. Cause most of our products have a sweater-like feeling to them, but how about we try giving them more of the luxury taste that some people yearn for, sometimes the only reason even buy our clothes is because it makes them feel confident that they can even walk around wearing something as expensive as our brand." Taehyung explains as he shows different fabrics on the table, as well as plans as shirt ideas he sketched out days before. 

The president looked at the designs he sketched out while some of his staff members collaborated and talked about the idea while even Jungkook looked over their ideas.

"Think about it, a lot of young adults and even older adults are starting to go into the silk industry, wearing it as dresses, shirts, skirts, and even having them as pillowcases and sheets; which it's also proven to naturally regulate body temperature, giving you body that helps to withhold the warmth during those cold times."

"I see your point their Mr. Kim, and you're right about that." The design CEO agrees with a calm smile before giving him the designs she looked at.

"Silk has increased over the years, and many people wear it not only for the fashion statement but the fact that it feels comfortable on their skin." She explains before he eyes go to look over at the boss that sat next to her.

"Very well then, let's put in these ideas and get started on them."

-
Few days later

Taehyung sighed as he plopped on their bed, listening as their door shut before it was locked.

"I'm proud of you baby boy, you really pitched them a great idea." Jungkook softly spoke as he took off his jacket and slightly unbuttoning his shirt. 

"I didn't think it would pull through, I mean, all the information I had to pull out of it just for them to see the truth behind the idea,"

"That's how a business runs baby, you have to pitch your idea, go into detail of how it's supposed to run along, explain why it would be an increase into our company and the data behind it, and then have someone agree on it from another side of the table instead of your own." Chuckling, the brunette moved his head a little bit to see the raven walking over with his smile on show, his tattooed arm shining with the sun shining on top of it.

"How about this, get into something comfortable and I'll take you out to dinner. How does that sound?" The raven asked as he slowly leaned over the brunette, watching as he blushed softly before he placed his nose on top of his.

"I don't mind a romantic dinner in Italy, sounds lovely." Chuckling, the older kissed the younger's lips softly, but slowly, letting time pass them as they enjoyed their little moment before pulling away.

"Great, go get ready bud." Nodding, the younger pecked his lips again before heading over to his suitcase and grabbing some clothes, and heading to the bathroom, a yelp escaping his mouth as his ass was slapped playfully in the process by the one and only bunny boy himself.