𝟠𝟠: 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕔'𝕤 𝔼𝕪𝕖 (𝕄)

Turns out I'm posting this the next day, but here's part 2 for those who have been waiting

*Key warning to others who are not comfortable with this, I always leave warnings when it finishes, but it will be finished at the very end, so unless you want to stay until then, please wait for the next one. Thank you :)*

I hope everyone enjoys it, and yeah, let's get into this.

~

🔞⚠Smut Warning⚠🔞

A deep groan fell from Taehyung's lips as he felt the other's crash onto his neck once again, the feeling of his hands working to get his silk pink shirt off only making him getting whinier as the fabric mixed with the feeling of his hands touching his chest sent goosebumps up his spine, causing his back to arch.

"Look at you, so beautiful under my touch, letting me touch you and give you pleasure, letting everyone see that only I can give you this much pleasure," Jungkook whispered huskily, a smooth chuckle falling onto Taehyung neck, earning a gasp from the shivering male before he felt the cool air around him touch his now bare arms and chest.

The raven moved from his spot as he stood on his knees before a proud smirk covered the once gentle and soft shimmer to their night. His eyes sinfully looked at the brunette as his eyes basically fucked him up and down with the looks he gave him.

"So damn beautiful." He growled, watching as his fiance squirmed a little before he went down to soft peck his chest, his tattooed and none tattooed hands trailing down his smooth waist before going back up and down again.

"G-gguk-" The brunette whimpered, but gasped again when he felt the hot feeling of his fiance's tongue swirling around his right nipple, something he hasn't felt in a while, but his eyes suddenly widened when he felt him tugging harder than usual.

He looked down to see the raven sucking on his nipple, his mouth opening up just enough to see an almost white substance coming out, the words from the other only causing his situation to be even worse.

"I'm quite jealous the babies get the leisure to taste something this good every day." The older mumbled, a grin on his face as he watched the younger's cheek redden before he went back to sucking on his nipple, hearing the once again sinful moan escape his lover's mouth as his back arched slightly.

"I could do this all day if I wanted to." He mumbled again, his left hand reaching up to grab the other as it was at least the size of a small B cup, but it was just enough for him to squeeze with his whole hand, causing the younger to moan as his head turned in a quick manner.

"G-gguk, stop t-teasing me like this." He stuttered, his eyes closing when he felt his left nipple getting twisted by the other's fingers, a chuckle falling from his lover's lips as he lifted his head to look at him.

"You sure about that? Cause I'm sure you're enjoying it." Whining, Taehyung opened his eyes to see Jungkook smile softly before coming over to his lips, giving them a sweet peck, only to let Taehyung taste the milk that he tasted.

"Damn, that is good." Chuckling, Jungkook then proceeded to remove Taehyung's pants, doing so in a slow manner just to tease his lover before also removing his cute white laced panties that were now stained, which made the other pout cutely.

"Don't worry, I'll get you some more." The raven assured, a slight grin on his lips before he proceeded to almost take off his pants, but was stopped when the brunette placed his hands on his.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...just let me do it." The brunette shyly said, earning a chuckle from his fiance as he walked closer.

"Where's my sexy baby boy from earlier trying to make a move on me? Hmm? Did I scare him away?" Pouting, the brunette continued to undo the belt on the other's tight pants before throwing it over with the rest of the clothes.

"You better be glad I'm on birth control and actually want to do this, otherwise I would smack you upside the head and make you sleep on the couch." He grumbled, his slim fingers unzipping his zipper before getting help from his lover to take them off and he pushed the raven onto the mattress he once was pushed on himself.

"You thought you could treat me tonight," the brunette suddenly spoke, his deep voice lacing with a sassy tone before he sat down on the still clothed bulge that his fiance had, his bulge laying right on his slightly chubby belly before he placed his hands on his chest, "but remember what I told you earlier?" He softly asked, his grin turning into a smirk when his hands' fingers pinched the raven's hard nipples, causing him to groan before he answered.

"The least you could do was pay me back." The raven mumbled, listening as the brunette hummed in response before he bent down to kiss his lips.

"So let me treat you Daddy before things get more intense." He whispered against his lips, one more peck being placed on his lips before he started to grind his hips against the raven's bulged, causing moans to fall from both of their lips as the raven's hands instantly moved themselves to the brunette's hair, only for them to fall when he felt his nipples get pinched.

"F-fuck." The older moaned, his eyes closing tightly as he could only lay there and feel the pleasure downstairs in his boxers and the twisting pain and pleasure his lover did to his nipples.

The younger's soft huffs and puffs fell from his lips as his hair started to clump on his face as balls of sweat formed, but he smiled slightly at the intense feeling he got from simply moving his hips. 

"Just like that baby boy, fuck you're doing so good." The older complimented, his eyes opening again to watch the younger's head bent back, sweet whimpers now falling from his lips as he buckled his hips further.

A smirk grew on his face when he started to hear the younger say his name silently, his hands going to grab onto the white sheets that were on the mattress while his small and red bulge moved against his dark grey boxers.

"G-gguk-" Taehyung whined sinfully, moans slipping from his lips as he started to go limp, his climax almost coming, which Jungkook took into notice, causing his hands to go onto his fiance's hips to stop him, which made Taehyung whine.

"Babe-" Taehyung fussed but gasped quickly when he was flipped over swiftly and hurriedly.

"I think baby boy got his turn to pleasure Daddy," he huskily whispered, a cocky smirk on his face as got up from the bed and grabbed the hem of his boxers, "but I believe it's time for Daddy to give his baby boy the reward he needs." Taehyung's slightly tired eyes watched as the boxers were taken off and thrown with the pile of clothes before Jungkook got back on the bed, his hands moving to Taehyung's legs to spread them apart before he brought 3 fingers to his lover's mouth.

"Suck them baby, and suck them good." He whispered, lust shining in his eyes before the next hour was filled with sinful moans and screams, not to mention the sounds of skin slapping from their milky bodies before the night ended with their bodies shining in the moonlight.

🔞⚠End of Smut⚠🔞

~
...ok so maybe it was the whole chapter...but I wasn't going to continue, so there's your other cliffhanger for you ;)