𝟚𝟡: 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 (𝕡𝕥. 𝟚)

6 months later

Sitting with her hands on her belly, tears rolled down her cheek after she got into yet another fight with her ex. He of course was happy about the baby and all, but with her not wanting to do anything and her also having mood swings, it always ended up in fights, making her cry.

Why was her life like this? She'll never know. But was she happy she was becoming a mom? Of course! It was something she and her siblings have been dreaming about since kids!

Chaelin opened the door with a hearted smile as she hung on the door.

"Bang Chan wants to go on a ride with you, to let you both have a one-on-one talk. Mainly to settle the tension between you 2." The blonde lifted her head up from looking at her stomach and pouted.

"A-am I not good enough? Does he not want the baby?" The platinum blonde shushed her softly as she approached her, her long fingers cupping the other's pale cheeks.

"Of course you are good enough, you're perfect. He just needs time to adjust to the new lifestyle and of course except the fact he will be a father soon, but nonetheless, he will love this baby till the end of time." Calming the younger down, she placed a kind kiss on her soft hair before helping her up from the bed.

"Now let's go, Bang Chan is patiently waiting for you in the car." As Rose nodded, she walked with the help of the older as she guided her with her hand on her back.

-
The drive was of course silent, neither wanting to talk to one another. Rose watched as the raindrops from a little while ago slid down the window, like they were in a competition.

Bang Chan on the other hand was basically trying to focus when his mind was full of Rose and this new baby on the way. Never really having the thought, he never expected to have a kid, not at the age he is now anyway, which is 25, but still. She was only 20 years old and yet here he was, dealing with her and her whiny attitude.

"What am I even in here for?" She fussed, earning a sigh from him.

"For the last time, I wanted to talk to you, fix what we messed up."

"Well, you better start talking, cause I'm getting bored." The blonde sassied, getting an eye-roll in return. She gasped at the boy before hitting his arm.

"You rolled your eyes at me!"

"No, I did not-"

"You did too! I saw it with my own eyes!" Rose shouted.

"For the love of god Rose, stop being so damn dramatic," Bang Chan growled, regretting it when he heard her cry.

"Oh for peaks sakes, here go the waterworks."

"Y-you never love me! Y-you, treat me like some kind of animal!" The younger sobbed, not letting her eyes look at him.

"Oh really? The last time I checked you didn't try and work for a living to make sure your family had a house."

"I never needed you in the first place! You basically raped me! I didn't ask for this!" She yelled, pointing to her belly, making him widen his eyes.

"You did not just call our child an 'it'." Groaning, she rolled her eyes at him as he kept giving her quick glances as he tried his best to focus and not hit her.

"So? You wouldn't care! The only damn person in that hell house other than me that cares for it is Chaelin and she isn't even family!"

"Rose enough-"The older started, but was quickly shut up by the younger.

"No! I won't shut up this time! All I do for you is shut up! I never got any love from you like you promised, you asshole!"

"Rose, I'm telling you now-"

"What? Do you want to keep using me as your toy? Take the rest of what I have and bring it down to its ashes? Hell no-"

"ENOUGH!!!" As he turned to look at her, a big truck came crashing into them, causing the car to tumble out in the busy street and bounce like a bouncy ball. The only thing they saw was how the car moved around in circles before blacking out.

-
"U-ugh~." Rose groaned, opening her eyes to quickly shut them again. She heard footsteps enter the room, more like 4 feet, before a door closed.

"Hey Black Rose, how are you holding up?" Rose could hear the sadness in Chaelin's voice, but all that matters was why she was in a hospital and how the hell she could get out.

"Why am I here?" She roughly spoke, causing the older to frown.

"You and Bang Chan got in a really bad car wreck, luckily both of you made it," The younger could see a 'but' coming out of her friend's mouth, but it didn't seem like she wanted to say it.

"What is it? My life is hell enough, why not just make it worse?" Sighing, the platinum blonde sat on the edge of the bed and held her hand.

"The baby died in impact, I'm sorry."

-
3 years later

Sitting in the living room with all black on, as usual, she held a gun in her hand, ready to blow it. She had enough of living in this hell hole. After losing the baby, the 2 were never the same, which is when Rose took lessons seriously from Chaelin, making her more of a badass than ever.

So here she was, waiting for the man himself to come down the flock of stairs as the gun she's been practicing with all loaded and ready to fire.

"Rose?" Chaelin questioned, walking down the stairs to see a dead look on the younger's face, making her frown.

"When is he coming down?" The older sighed as she stayed in the middle of the steps.

"I don't know Rose, but do you really think this is going to work? Help relieve the stress you've been in?"

"He is my stress Chae, and I'm going to finish whether you like it or not." Before the other could speak, they both turned their heads behind the older to see the man himself leaving his room and coming down the stairs.

"Got you." As the blonde raised her gun, she shot it 4 times, getting him 3, but Chaelin once, in the heart. With wide eyes, she ran over to the older as she smiled sadly.

"No no no no no, please stay with me Chae, I'm so so sorry."

"J-just take the money in the secret hiding spot and go, run. Forget everything, go get your memory erased if you have to. I'll be fine." The older smiled, soon coughing up blood, which made the younger even more upset.

"I-I can't just leave you, you've done so much for me." Chaelin moved her hand behind the blonde's head and pull it close until their lips touched, making the tears finally fall from Rose's eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that I loved you?" Now sobbing, the younger tried everything in her power and might to save the girl under her.

"P-please~."

"I love you, Black Rose, be safe for me and find your people will ya?" And just like that, her last breath went out as she sighed and let go of the younger, now officially dead.

With a sad heart, she kissed the girl one more time before doing as she was told and left, making sure she never ever came back.

End of Flashback