𝟜𝟝: 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Sitting in the bed with your boyfriend is the best thing since sliced bread...ok well maybe not like that...but you get what I mean.

Taehyung loved the way he just sat with his back pressed against Jungkook's toned chest while his veiny hands rubbed his bump, a big boxy smile plastered on his face, but the best thing would be doing not only that, but he didn't really want to announce it because it involved getting up, making him groan.

"What's wrong baby? You don't usually do that unless something is on your mind." Jungkook asked, his hands still rubbing the bump softly while his chin perched on his lover's shoulder.

"I want to do movie night, but I don't want to get up." Taehyung whined, listening as his boyfriend chuckled before getting up, hearing him whine again.

"Not you too~." The younger whined, pouting with his big eyes while the older just smiled his bunny smile.

"Fine then." He said, walking over to the bed before he picked him up, holding him by his butt and back while the younger held onto his neck before they started to go down the stairs, maids smiling at the 2 cuties as they asked if one of them needed anything.

"Could you get us some movie night snacks ready? I'm going to take a shower with him before we lay in bed and watch movies for the rest of the night." The raven asked, watching the 3 maids and 2 chefs nod before they got to work.

"I'll get the room ready for the 2 of you before you get out of the shower sir." Joy happily said, looking at the brunette's face as his cheek was squished on the raven's shoulder, making him look like a cute puppy dog before she went up the stairs.

"Come on bub, let's go take a bath."

-
Even though the only way he was able to get pregnant was to have sex, which involved getting naked. But for some reason, standing in front of Jungkook with his naked body on show, along with his bump that could now bw seen with no clothing in the way, just made him embarrassed.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Jungkook asked, chuckling at the deep red blush on his cute boyfriend's cheeks.

"I-it just feels weird being naked around you for some reason." Taehyung shyly said, blushing even more as Jungkook cooed at him, coming over to him to kiss his chubby cheek before getting into the warm water, holding his hand out for his lover to take to help him get in without falling before he sat down, sitting in the same position he was on the bed.

He laid his head on the older's shoulder while the older's hands went back to his belly, rubbing it with a big smile on his face while he placed kisses on his face.

"Did you know that moments like this I chairish the most? I love sitting in the tub with you or in the bed, just snuggling together and sharing small moments together." The raven whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek after he finished before laying his head on his shoulder. The brunette giggled as a smile adored his lips.

"I can tell by how much love you put into the small moments we have." The raven chuckled, nodding his head.

"I can't help it, I love you too much to let time fly." A blush went over on the younger's face while he let of a soft whine, causing the older to chuckle.

"Is my baby boy getting shy on me~?" The older teased, laughing even more as he looked at his boyfriend's blushed face.

"Only you can do it." The younger mumbled, closing his eyes as he feels the other's hands rub soap on his body.

"Feels good?"

"Mhm."

-
After the 2 got dressed after their nice bath, getting each other cleaned and loving the moment together before they got out and changed into sweats.

Jungkook couldn't stop cooing at his boyfriend in his oversized grey hoodie while his tiny bump showed a little bit, his big hands immediately placing themselves on it once he finished up.

Once Taehyung opened the bathroom door, he gasped at how cute the room was with purple lights, snacks on a big tray along with drinks, plushies to snuggle with, blankets and pillows galore.

"Joy really went out for movie night did she?" Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head before he lead the other to the bed. He sat down on the bed first before pulling his boyfriend on his lap, sitting him in the middle before he pulled the tray up and grabbed the remote.

"What do you want to watch?" The raven widened his eyes before he grabbed the remote.

"Ooo! Let me find it!" He squealed, searching through the movies before he found his favorite movie "Miracle in Cell No. 7", clicking on it before he placed the remote down with a satisfied smile.

"Perfect." His deep voice let out, grabbing a strawberry from the bowl before biting into it, groaning at the great taste while the other just smiled, loving how his boyfriend was clear from what happened while he was gone.

To say Jungkook was mad was an understatement though, cause he was beyond that.

He hated the fact that a man, a man that didn't respect him nor his lover, entered his house and assaulted his boyfriend, and not only that, but his mother acted liked she wasn't in the act! Like what the hell!

He hated his parents from the start, ever since the younger told him about them, he just wanted to beat the snot out of them and make them feel the pain their son was going through. The fact that they weren't even grateful that they had a daughter made him even more sick to his stomach, because the thought that he might have a daughter and a son, 2 sons, or 2 daughters, he couldn't be more happier.

"Ggukie, there's something I want to get off my chest." Taehyung suddenly said after a little bit of silence.

"What is it? You have my full attention." Jungkook confessed, moving the tray off his legs before he turned the other over, making him straddle his lap.

"...The other day, when my parents came over, my day told me I wasn't supposed to be alive."

"Baby, don't believe anything he says, he's just trying to get into your head."

"But that's not it. My mom looked down when he started saying that if it wasn't for me getting choked on my umbilical cord and my lungs not wanting to work, I could've died during labor." Tears formed in the brunette's eyes as he looked up at the raven.

"Do you think one of our babies will have the same issue? I don't want them to suffer like I did at a second old." The brunette started to sob, his vision becoming blurry, but with the help of his wonderful boyfriend, he cleared the tears from his cheeks and placed his soft, plush lips on his, both of their eyes closing while the raven wrapped his arms around his waist.

"It won't happen baby boy, I promise you that fact."

"But you never know, if it wasn't for the hospital helping me, I wouldn't be with you at this moment, with our babies on the way as well." Taehyung whispered, his forehead placed on the others as they shared the silence of the movie placing in the background.

"What did I tell you baby? Don't let your father get in your head and make you think such things. He just wants to scare you." The raven admitted, brushing some of the brunette's hair out of his face before he smiled softly.

"I love you Ggukie." Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung shared a boxy smile.

"I love you too baby."