𝟞𝟝: 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕖

I wanted to post this 2 days ago, but I completely forgot, so I'm going to do a double update to make up for it. Also, my app on my computer is doing a weird glitch where it's all zoomed in, so I'm going to be working on their website instead until I find out why there's a weird glitch.

~
It was now close to the sun setting, 5:15 to be precise, everyone except Jungkook and Taehyung left in the big mansion, leaving the older to finally show the room to his lover.

He went back over to the room after the others left just to make sure it was all set in stone before it was shown to the soon-to-be mother of his children.

Was it weird to call a male a mother? Kind of, but whenever Jungkook thought about it more, it would be easier for their kids to call them just like that, to which even Taehyung found better than both of them calling them daddy when they can just call them mommy and daddy.

But as he was ready to show the younger the room, he watched as the other slept peacefully on the couch, his hands pressed softly against his round belly while cute snores escaped his plump lips, causing him to chuckle with a crooked smile before slowly walking over to him.

"Baby, hey it's time to wake up." He whispered softly, watching the younger's nose scrunch cutely before a deep, yet cute groan escaped his lips. Soon his eyes started to open up, revealing the teddy bear eyes that always found a way to trap the older's Bambi doe eyes.

Taehyung looked around as he saw the living room started to get dark, mainly because the lights weren't turned on since they used the outside sunlight instead.

"Where is everybody?"

"They left not too long ago bud. Come on, it's not good for you to sleep on the couch." Helping his boyfriend to his feet, Jungkook chuckled whenever Taehyung placed his head on his shoulder.

"I'm so sleepy." He mumbled, feeling his lover's slender and veiny hand rubbing against his back.

"I bet you are baby, you're holding 2 angels and eating for them. It just makes me even more proud of you." Jungkook compliments, kissing the other's cheek before he looked into his eyes.

"I wanna show you the twins' room while the sun is still setting. I think it'll look adorable."

"But Ggukie, you can't get the full detail of it all in the dark." The brunette whined, looking at the raven to see him chuckled before kissing his forehead.

"I know love, once we look at it with the sunset in the back, then I'll turn them on, ok?" Nodding, the brunette made grabby hands a the raven, giving him a pouty look before the raven picked him up, his arms holding onto his butt so he wouldn't fall before carefully making his way up the stairs.

-
After he finally made it to the door, making sure the other in his arms couldn't see, he placed Taehyung down on the ground carefully before he stood in front of him.

"Ok, close your eyes and whenever I tell you to open them you can. Ok baby boy?" Nodding, the younger closed his eyes as he felt the older grabbing his hands before he felt himself walking barefoot into a wooden floored room that soon was covered in carpet.

"Ok, 3...2...1...open your eyes love." The older whispered, his arms wrapped around the younger's belly as he stood behind him. Once Taehyung heard the magic words, his eyes shot open, allowing a gasp to escape his lips whenever he saw the cute room.

"Oh my god, Ggukie!" Gasping again, he turned to look around the big room, seeing all the cute decorations, how the cribs looked so comfortable for the babies, how they had enough places for their toys and had a lot of storage for clothes.