𝟙𝟠: ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Jungkook glared at the man standing in front of them, holding Taehyung as if he was going to take him away.

"What are you doing here Sehun?" He said, coldly. The man chuckled and stepped closer to the 2 with a champagne glass in his hand.

"I'm just..." he puts his fingers together before he he holds them out.

"Astonished." He chuckles evilly, making Taehyung now even more desperate to leave and head to bed.

"How do you know Taehyung anyway? Snob." Sehun grabbed his heart at the harsh words that fell from the raven's mouth.

"Ouch. I know him from school! We used to be buddy buddy if you get where I'm coming from." He walks over to Taehyung with pride in each step.

"Oh come on Tae, don't you remember the fun times we had together, how much you loved to talk to me?"

"That was before you almost raped me and almost made me lose my first kiss." Taehyung sassed, but went deeper into Jungkook's arms, scared of what would happen. Sehun ticked his tongue and sighed.

"Ah~ Taehyung, silly silly Taehyung." Jungkook was getting fed up with Sehun scaring his baby. Letting go of Taehyung, he went over to Sehun and stood in front of his face, just like Sehun wanted him to.

"Listen hear you piece of shit, you leave me and Taehyung alone before I ruin your career and take it for myself. Hmm? I'm sure you don't want to lose Dior now do you?" The other raven looked at him with a cold look as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh of course not...your majesty." He chuckled lowly, but it didn't help his case. Jungkook's fist was already balled up, he had enough power in him that he felt like the hulk, except this was the moment he would turn green and angry.

He screamed angrily and threw his fist to Sehun's face, making the man fall down. Taehyung gasped and covered his mouth as he watched the scene in front of him.

Sehun got up and pushed him into a white wooden bench, making it break underneath them. Jungkook groaned and punched him again straight in the eye, making Sehun yell in pain.

People soon started to hear the ruckus and wanted to find the source, which wasn't hard when they saw Jungkook flying over to a small glass table face first.

People gasped in fear and guards came to get Sehun before he did anymore damage to Jungkook. Jae widened her eyes and let go of Hoseok as she dashed over to a panicked Taehyung, who had the eyes of saucers. Jimin pushed Yoongi over to Jungkook as he ran with Jae.

"What happened Tae?" He looked at her and Jimin as he started to stutter.

"S-Sehun...h-he, h-he..." tears fell from his face as he watched Yoongi get Jungkook up. The boy groaned as he got up, feeling dizzy from falling.

"Shhh, it's ok Taehyung, we'll get this fixed." Jimin assures, both siblings pulling him into a hug. Taehyung couldn't stop the waterworks as he saw his love's face. It had little pieces of glass all over his cheeks and forehead , but luckily not in his eyes. He had a cut from when he got punched from Sehun as they fought on the now broken bench.

He ripped himself from his friends as he dashed over to the older and hugged him, but really seeing how sore he was.

Jungkook almost fell by how fast Taehyung came at him, but he wrapped his arms around the boy as he let all of the tears out, not caring that most of his rich friends watched his lover cry.

"Who let the fucker in? I thought good and well he was off the list." Yoongi spat at the guards, watching in disappointment as they bent their heads.