𝟛𝟛: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 = 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

His normal routine happened like always, well for now it did. Wake up to Jungkook either there or not, get up to dash to the bathroom and throw up, take a shower, get ready for the day, and either go to work or hang out with his people, which was today. Jungkook was able to get his medicine the day came back, but with the lovely help of his assistant Irene, she got it for him without making him get up from being with his lovers.

Irene was able to get him a bandage to wrap his leg on, show he was currently going down the stairs carefully, hoping no one would see him and ask for help.

His day look was a lazy one. He took the day off once again to rest, both from pregnancy and the pain in his leg. He hated the fact that he would have to have a crutch or a stupid wheelchair because of how bad it hurt to move it. When they were at the hospital, the doctor took a picture for Taehyung since he wanted to see how bad his leg looked and he almost threw up on his poor boyfriend when she showed him her iPad of his calf that was turning black and blue.

Wincing on the last step, he finally made it down the long staircase and used whatever he could so he wouldn't trip or fall from him being clumsy at the moment.

No one was at the house except the people that worked there for a living, which he was kind of relieved cause he didn't want to hear anything from Jimin or his 2 sisters about how bad they felt for him or hiw they wanted to beat of his parents, which would could blame them.

Making his way to a romantic place he likes to think about, he opened the clear glass door with a black frame and black doorknob to see the pretty view of the flower garden where him and Jungkook came out to let him just cry his heart out at the thought of his parents hating him, and boy did he get so mad.

A huge sigh fell from his plump lips as he looked at the now fixed bench and table, how the grass had no more glass or wood pieces for someone to get hurt. He loved how the wall that covered the small garden area had roses of different colors. The whites, yellows, reds, pinks, every single color that colored the 3 white walls amde him smile.

 The whites, yellows, reds, pinks, every single color that colored the 3 white walls amde him smile

He could imagine his life being here. At first it was so much for him to take in, and of course standing here and remembering all the cuts his lover had on his clean face. They cleared up now, but it was now a pinkish color, but then again, it blended well to the point you couldn't really see it unless you got really close.

Times like this he chairished, because he was never alone. He could feel the love, but sometimes he just needed time for himself, and then he would be fine.

"Sir, this is for you." A nice maid, known as Nayeon, walked over to him with a tray of food, a pretty smile on her face as she placed it on the table.

"Mr. Jeon wanted you to have some food this morning so you and the baby can stay healthy." Nodding, Taehyung thanked her before she had to go back over to the table and eat the nice eggs and bacon cooked by their nice chefs. The mention of his baby came to his mind as a big smile flew onto his face, his hand automatically going onto his non-exist bump that while shown come out.

I can't wait to hold you, who ever you are.

You don't know how happy you will make your Daddy.

-
It was 5:06 when the brunette watched Hoseok come back home from work, a tired look on his face, along with sweat before he looked at the younger with a happy smile.

"Hey Tae, what's up?" He asked, a little breathless from his dances, but non the less, he had the energy to get him a water and come back into the living room where the other sat with his hand over now by his side.

"Just thinking. How was practice?" Chuckling, the older took a sip of his drink.

"You don't know how much it takes to learn a class simple moves, it's like asking a toddler to do the laundry for you." The younger giggled as he thought about all the people trying to dance with Hoseok.

"I wonder what it's like to try and dance in public."

"Oh trust me, if you have anxiety, it's not your thing. You have to know the skills and have the knowledge of knowing people will judge you whether you like it or not." The light brunette said to the male before he stood up.

"I'm really glad Jungkook found a person like you Taehyung, you don't know how much me and Yoongi love this side of him, finally having someone to love after so long." He patted the younger's back before he headed to the back to go and take a shower in his bathroom, not noticing the front door opening to the Yoonmin couple laughing and hitting each other playfully.

"Hey you guys!" Taehyung shouted happily, seeing the couple look at him before Jimin gasped and ran to him, regarding his boyfriend who pouted.

"Tae, why aren't you resting your leg?! Jungkook would kill one of us if he saw you like this-"

"Relax Chim, my leg is fine, just a little limp. I'm sure I can get over it."

"Alright, but if you bring out Dark Vader Kook, I'm not saying anything but told you so." The older stated, both of them sticking their tongue out at each other before the oldest came in and wrapped his arms around the pink haired male.

"I wouldn't mess with an injured person if I were you babe, they're known for savage combats." The blonde stated, only to earn a scoff from his boyfriend.

"Please, savage is 2016." Taehyung laughed loudly and held his stomach as Yoongi just rolled his eyes and let go of the smaller, who pouted and started to chase after him as they went to his room.