𝟞𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Jungkook sat on the bed as his boyfriend slept peacefully, the exhaustion clear in the other's eyes while he slept, causing him to sigh.

He was so proud of Taehyung, especially after he had to go through pain for 14 hours just to push out 2 human beings, he still couldn't imagine how he could've been in his place.

They had to stitch him up though since he tore a little whenever trying to get Minji out. They were able to look at each baby thoroughly just to make sure neither of them had anything blocking their airways.

They asked him if he wanted to see the babies not too long after Taehyung passed out, but he told them he wouldn't see them until Taehyung was awake.

"You know you should get some rest too, you were up just as long as Tae." Jae suddenly says as she enters the room, all 6 entering the room with happy and calm smiles while they look at their friends.

"I don't feel the need to sleep at the moment, just sitting here and staring at this angel while he sleeps and give him all the gratitude and love he needs after a very tiring day is a better option at the moment." Jungkook states, only to hear his brother chuckle.

"Aish, you're always this stubborn." He playfully joked, smiling his gummy smile before he took a seat on the couch with Jimin sitting on his lap.

"Still though, both of them have been up for at least 15 hours, he needs to get some sleep before they see the babies." Jae states, her head turning quickly to look at the stubborn newborn father, who only smiled at her tiredly.

"Relax, I'm just going to wait until he wakes up, and when he does, I'll get one of the nurses to bring in the twins and it'll all be merry and bright."

"You sure you don't need to rest? Cause merry and bright is something you say during Christmas." Jin said, concern filled in his voice.

"Guys, I'm fine," Jungkook admitted, a yawn suddenly escaping his mouth as his eyes start to flutter.

"I think he's just jelly because Taehyung might see the babies before he does." Jimin snickers, watching as his best friend's boyfriend groaned before he laid with Taehyung.

"Fine, but if any of you hold the baby before I do, you're dead." He grumbles, his arms grabbing ahold of Taehyung's other arm before he nuzzled into his neck and fell asleep.

-
2 hours have flown by, the time being 4:35 in the afternoon. Neither parent decided to wake up as they were too infested in their cuddle nap.

So to pass time, the others centered around the hospital until Taehyung or Jungkook called them on their cells.

Hoseok was making his way over to the NICU to look at the twins, the only thing he could do while they waited. As he rounded the corner after getting out of the elevator, he saw the glass window that held the babies inside, but not only that, he saw his girlfriend smiling happily as she held onto her sweater.

He watched as her face made funny looks, sometimes puffing her cheeks up and crossing her eyes before smiling with her normal happy face, causing his heart to warm up in many places.

"You just couldn't resist it, couldn't you?" He softly said, grabbing her attention away from the babies before she smiled back at him.

"Just look at them Seokie, they're so adorable!" The raven almost squealed, a cute smile on her face while she quickly turned to look at the babies.

Chuckling, the brunette finally made it over to her, his arms wrapping around her small waist as he stood behind her before he looked at all the babies.

"Where's Jungkook and Tae's babies?"

"Oh, they're the 2 right in front of us. I asked the nurse to move them there." The raven causally said, causing the brunette to laugh as he shook his head.