𝟚𝟛: 𝕎𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

"That's honestly weird. Why would Sehun invite you to his house?" The pink haired male scoffed at his sister as he placed his pink sucker.

"Um, cause he's a fucking sicko and weirdo, duh~. Why do you think he did what he did at the party?"

"Oh come on, I'm just trying to say that this is kind of weird that all of his old friends would meet up."

"I know right!"

"Umm guys-"

"Like, do you know how many would be there? He used to be popular for his art!"

"Guys-"

"Well, I'm pretty sure we would've been invited because we've been his best friends since he was born."

"Guys~-"

"Well technically you have, I've been his friend since he was 2 because I'm 2 years younger than him."

"Seriously, guys-"

"Bet there's probably going to be like 5 people besides Sehun, cause Taehyung never really liked to socialize."

"Gu-"

"Oh true! I forgot about that-"

"GUYS!!!" Both siblings widened their eyes at their best friend as they sat in his office, not oblivious of the fact he was getting quite annoyed.

"What?" Jimin questioned, earning a pen to his head.

"Owie~"

"The thing is, I'm not going. It's the same day as Taesa's birthday, and I'm not missing it."

"Oh that's right!" Jae agreed, earning an eye roll from Jimin.

"The point is, I'm pretty sure Jungkook was pissed that he asked you over."

"He only knows its an invitaion." Taehyung admitted, looking at his 2 best friends to see their shocked faces.

"He doesn't know it's Sehun's party?!" The raven girl exclaimed, watching as the brunette scratched the nape of his neck.

"No~, not really." The pink haired male sighed and shook his head.

"Tae, Jungkook has to earn your trust at some point. Right now, you're his everything. You showed him he can move on from his past, make a new future with you. Do you really want to break his heart about the fact you don't trust him on telling you the person that invited you?" The younger male sighed as he rubbed his hands on his face.

"You're making sound like a bad person Jiminie~"

"Well that's because that's what Jungkook will feel like when you hide things from him. He will feel like you can't trust him."

"But I do trust him!...It's just that...it's hard to earn people's trust. You see me and Sehun's status now, we're practically strangers that have a background with each other." Jae sighed and crossed her leg on top of her other.

"Look Taehyungie, just confess to him that you're scared. Maybe he will try to show you how much he wants your trust.

"That's basically what we did 3 days ago." Taehyung mumured, looking at his desk. Jimin quirked his eyebrow and leaned forward in his chair as he saw the blush on the brunette's face.

"What happened 3 days ago???" This time, Jae quirked her eyebrow like Jimin as she leaned forward, wanting to know the tea her bestie had.

"...The time we had sex." Jimin gasped as he hit his chair.

"I kNeW iT!!! TAEHYUNG GOT LAI-" Taehyung scurried from behind his desk and ran over to the short male to shut his mouth.

"Mind keeping that fucking quite? My staff members don't need to know I submit to my boss." The taller cursed, earning ooo's from the raven as she laughed at her brother.