𝟠𝟛: 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕋𝕒𝕖

So I changed up the location of the Gucci meetup (in this chapter and the other chapters where it's mentioned) because I was doing research, and I feel like it would be cooler for them to travel to the headquarters itself, aka in Florence, Italy! Plus it'll make sense for other chapters in the future.

Also, I've gone back to the True Sad Story chapters and I have fixed Chanyeol's role (once again, because I keep placing the poor man in so many roles) but it is officially fixed.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter :)

~

Once the jet finally landed, it was around 10: 18 at night. Jungkook had to wake his lover up after they spent 2 hours straight up laughing about things the twins did to them; like throwing an animal cracker at them or rolling around like a jelly bean.

Their crew was already off their plane, waiting for the couple as 2 of the crew members even had the couple's luggage. Jungkook helped Taehyung out of the jet since he was the first one to get out. He wasn't even surprised when they didn't see any press outside, mostly because it was nighttime, but the press doesn't usually come by the airport.

Still, the couple made their way over to the black SUV that was waiting with a few bodyguards while one holds the door open for them as they make their way over to the vehicle and get in.

"Welcome to Florence, Italy, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim," The person next to the driver says, half of his body turning to look at the 2 in the back as the SUV, as well as the other SUVs with their crew, start driving off.

"My name is Josh, and I'm the secretary of the Gucci headquarters over here, so I'll be here to show you around the company tomorrow evening." He explained, watching as both males nodded.

"Since it is late, we'll take you to the designated hotel we keep our guest in to make them feel welcomed, we'll let you get settled for the night, and then tomorrow, room service will come by with your breakfast before you get ready and then I'll meet you guys in the lobby once you guys are ready."

"Thank you, Josh. It means a lot for you to show us around." Jungkook admits, a small smile on his face as the other nods before he turns around back to the front.

-
"Here is your room," A maid said as she opened the door for the couple before bowing and moving out of the way for the crew members to place their luggage down and leave to their own rooms before the couple comes in.

-"Here is your room," A maid said as she opened the door for the couple before bowing and moving out of the way for the crew members to place their luggage down and leave to their own rooms before the couple comes in

"Thank you, ma'am, you have a nice night." Taehyung politely said, watching as she smiled before nodding, not forgetting to give the key to Jungkook before shutting the door behind her.

"Gosh, this place is gorgeous." The brunette mumbles as he goes to look out the window and see the pretty night view of the city.

"I know right," the raven agrees, his arms wrapping around the other's before he placed his head on his shoulder, "and we get this view for 2 weeks." Giggling, the brunette rested his body in his boyfriend's hold before he felt his soft lips on his cheek.

"Go take you a nice shower love, I'll take one right after you." The older mumbled in his ear before pulling away, only to see the younger turnaround and place his arms around his neck with a cute pout.

"But how about you take a shower with me? I've started to get spoiled when you rub your hands on my stomach." Chuckling, the older nodded before placing his lips on the younger's, then removing them with a smooth pop.

"Ok, but you better get the water the way you want it, cause I might change it when I get in there." Giggling, the younger nodded before grabbing his bathroom things and dashing into that direction, causing the older to laugh at his cute reaction.

-
With clean bodies, the Taekook couple laid in bed as the delightful moonlight shined through the open window, letting it shine on their shiny skin as they were in each other's hold

With a shirtless, half tattooed covered chest raven with his slightly wet curls pressed up against the pillow, his grey sweatpant-covered legs wrapped around his lover, whose hair was a little bit drier than the other's, but his oversized baby pink shirt with short white booty shorts riding up a little bit under the covers as he felt the fabric of the sweatpants rubbing against his bare thigh.

A slight whine left the brunette's mouth before he curled into the raven more, causing the other to chuckle before he moved his hand into his lover's fluffy hair.

"What's wrong baby boy?"

"'M cold." The brunette mumbled through the skin he was hiding behind, only to hear the other chuckle some more.

"You're cold? Well, then you shouldn't have worn those shorts then." Whining again, the brunette only snuggled closer to the raven as he placed his balled-up fist on the toned peck coved in tattoos.

"Could you shut the window please?"

"But then you would want it to be open again love," Jungkook whispered, his hand going under his boyfriend's chin to pick his head up and look into his eyes, just to see the pouty look he gave him.

"Please?" Chuckling, he placed a kiss on his boyfriend's cute face before getting out of the bed, but instead of going to the window, he made his way over to his suitcase, confusing the younger since he didn't see him on the other side of him.

"Here love," The older spoke once he got back, helping the younger up a little bit before taking off his pink shirt and replacing it with his black hoodie, causing a cute boxy smile to form on his lover's face.

"Thanks, Ggukie," Smiling his bunny smile, the older bent down to give the younger a small peck on his forehead before going to put his pink shirt back in the suitcase and get back in the bed.

"Come here, baby boy." The older mumbled as he finally got the covers over his waist, his bulky arms reaching out to pull his boyfriend closer to him before he felt the younger nuzzling his head in his chest, letting him feel the warm touch through the black hoodie before a soft kiss on his forehead again.

"Goodnight baby boy."

"Goodnight Ggukie."

~
An attempt to an uwu chapter 🤡