𝟝: 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕪

He sighs as he sits in the hair salon. Jae convinced him that his hair was starting to get old, so he needed a new hairstyle, which he couldn't disagree.

They were at one of the most popular hairstylist's in Seoul. You had to have good money to get your hair down there, and luckily for them, they did.

He was given a lot of hair colors and hairstyles once he came, and he was set on what he wanted.

His hair now was a light brown and was straight. It kinda looked like wood in his opinion.

"Ok," Jae said with a happy smile.

"Do you want to keep your hairstyle or hair color?" He thought for a second before looking back at her.

"I actually want to change both." Jae widens her eyes.

"Wow, where did this bold Taehyung come from?" He chuckles and gives the stuff back to the worker.

"I'm serious. This is kinda boring looking and you were right, I need to change." When he heard his name, they both stood up.

"Hello there Taehyung, I'm Mrs. Jackson and I'll be doing your hair today." She smiled brightly and bowed to him, he bowed back in return. She looked at Jae and widened her eyes.

"Oh my gosh Miss Park! It's an honor seeing you here today." She bowed constantly and Jae chuckled.

"It's nice to see you too. I'm here because this birthday boy needs a new look." Mrs. Jackson ooos and looks at Taehyung.

"Well sit down birthday boy and let's get started."

-
1 1/2 hours later

Once the lady finished up, she stepped back with wide eyes. Jae left earlier, but then came back 30 minutes later.

She was currently covering her eyes, not wanting to see yet until finished. Taehyung wasn't facing the mirror, so he couldn't see what he looked like.

"Ok Miss Park, you may open your eyes now." She uncovered her eyes and her mouth almost touched the floor.

"Oh my gosh Taehyung! You look amazing! I can't even tell that it's you!" He blushed a little and chuckled at his best friend's excitement.

"You ready Taehyung?" Mrs. Jackson says. Taehyung looks at Jae, who nods vigorously, and he nods. She takes off the cape over him and turns the chair. Once he looks at himself, he only had one word to say, making everyone laugh.

"Damn."

"I've gotta say Tae, you look amazing

"I've gotta say Tae, you look amazing." He smiles and plays with his hair a little.

After they pay, they bow to the staff before leaving.

"Jae-ah~!" Taehyung says, pouting at Jae.

"Yes Taehyung?" She looks at him. They were currently driving back over to the mall to find him a good morning and night look for his birthday outfits. Even though they went yesterday, they looked in the closet and found nothing that would look really good for his birthday.