𝟟𝟚: 𝕀 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 (𝕡𝕥.𝟛)

"Have you seen Mr. Jeon at all this morning?" Taehyung asked after he took a shower and changed his outfit.

"Yes, sir I have. I took him to the Seoul Graveyard about an hour ago." The driver said, watching as the other widened his eyes as his door was shut for him.

"To the graveyard?!"

"Yes sir, he said he wanted to see his ex-wife and son for a little bit." He explained, watching as the younger's face showed a frown.

"Could you please take me to him? I need to speak with him." Nodding, the drive started up the car before he drove off, watching every so often as the younger would bite on his lip nervously.

Maybe I triggered something that made him upset.

I wonder if it's just the thought of finally being a father that truly hit home hard.

Looking out the window, he sighed again as he bit his lower lip.

God, I hope I didn't hurt him.

-
Making it to the graveyard, he told the driver to stay there before he got out of the car.

He walked around with a scared puppy look, a frown permanent on his face as he looked for his boyfriend.

"Ggukie?! Gguk! Jungkook!! Where are you?!" He shouted, his hands over his heart as he continued to look around the place, scared of not only finding him but finding a way out since the place was huge.

His heart had a painful pound to it, one he truly didn't like. The feeling that his lover was hurting, that he needed love that was just missing. It made him feel like his job wasn't complete.

"Jungkook! Please tell me you're out here! The twins really miss their Daddy not waking them up! They wanna do superhero with you!" He shouted, yet again there was no response, causing him to sigh, but he didn't stop walking.

He saw there was a big tombstone in the distance under a big tree with hanging limbs and white flowers falling everywhere, causing him to smile softly.

"Out of all the sadness here of loved ones not being able to see their families in the day, there's this beautiful tree holding it all together." He whispered to himself, then suddenly thought about the time he saw the news years ago.

-
Flashback

"Look Taebear, they're showing Jungkook's wife's burial." Jae announced from the living room of her and her brother's home, both him and her brother popping their heads into the living room to indeed see a helicopter flying high, showing as Jungkook himself was walking with his best friend, his brother, and what seemed to be her brother carrying her casket.

"That must be really painful to have to do." Jimin commented, crossing his arms over his chest while Taehyung kept his focus on the screen.

He watched as Jungkook was trying to hold back his tears while lifting the casket to a beautiful tree that looked like it was a young tree.

"Oh wow, that's a pretty place to place your loved one." Jae stated, watching the black casket slowly getting placed into the ground before Jungkook was engulfed into a hug by a lady, who must've been her mother.

"C-can we change the channel? This is really sad." The blonde stated, watching as his best friend nodded before the channel was changed to a baseball game.

-
End of Flashback

As the 2 carried on a lovely conversation, they could hear the shouts of a deep voice, causing Lisa to sigh.

"I told you your lover would be looking for you." She admitted, watching as her former lover sighed as well as he tried to clean his tears.

"I'll see you later on in live Kook, remember I'm always here for you. "The older explained, kissing his lips one last time before she faded away, causing him to sob before he could hear footsteps running his way.

Soon, he felt the loving arms of his lover hugging him tightly as he just fell against his chest.

"Shh, I'm here now Gguk, I'm here now."

"S-she shouldn't have died that day. I-It's all my fault I didn't get her all the treatments she needed." The older sobbed, grabbing onto the younger's soft red turtle neck while a tear fell down his cheek as well.

"It's not your fault Gguk, cancer is the worst thing anyone could get over. You couldn't really do anything about it." He whispered, rubbing the other's back as he just cried.

"H-he would be 4 Tae, my son would be 4 years old and could've been best friends with Taesa."

"Baby, look at me," The brunette softly said as he placed both of his hands on his lover's cheeks, catching the raven's attention since it was the first time he were to ever call him baby instead of him, "I know this is going to not sound like something you want to hear, but just listen." He started, his thumb caressing his tears as they flowed down.

"It might've been god's plan for her to go away up there, cause he probably knew you would start an even better life with someone else, someone that might change you in ways you never expected. Have you thought of that?" Shaking his head, the brunette smiled before he continued.

"He brought me into your live so I can make it better, so I can do more with you, open your eyes a little bit more, and look what you have now. You've won an award that's the biggest deal in the fashion industry, you have 2 amazing children waiting for you at home that was born only 4 days ago, you have many new friends, and most importantly," Taehyung got closer to his face as he placed his forehead on his with a boxy smile was placed on his lips, "you got me in the package deal." Kissing his lips, he felt Jungkook pull harder on his shirt, letting the kiss be deeper as their cheeks touched, allowing them both to feel the tears coming down their faces.

Lisa watched from sitting on the tombstone with a warm smile on her face. The way she saw Taehyung express so much love to him in just so little time, it made her smile.

"See? He's perfect you Kook. Take good care of him, cause you're going to need him more in the future." She spoke before fading once again, allowing the 2 to pull away from their kiss.

"I'm...I'm really sorry I didn't tell you any of this." The raven explained, their foreheads still connected together as the brunette giggled.

"It's fine Gguk, but remember I'm always here for you, just like you told me. We don't need to hide things from each other." He explained, moving out of the way before standing up.

"Come on, I'll get you something from somewhere before we go home. Breakfast is now long gone." Chuckling, the older stood up with the help of the younger and wrapped his arm around his waist before they made their way to the car.