𝟛𝟞: 𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝔹𝕦𝕞𝕡

2 months later

It has already been 2 months and Taehyung couldn't wait to finally see the small bump on his stomach. His morning sickness went away, so he could now peacefully wake up without having the urge to go and throw up.

This morning, he woke up with Jungkook sleeping with him since it was a Saturday morning. He had his hands around the younger's waist as his back was pressed against the older's chest, feeling the abs through his thin white shirt. As the brunette woke up, he got up to go use the bathroom, but whenever he finished, he noticed something wrong with his shirt.

"Huh?" Looking down at it, he tried to fix it until he pulled it up and gasped.

"Ggukie!!! Ggukie come here Quick!" The younger shouted, listening as the older rushed in with a worried, yet sleepy face.

"What? What's wrong?" With tears in his eyes, the brunette turned around and placed the older's hands on his stomach, letting him feel the small bump that existed, making the older gasp as he rubbed it softly, looking at the younger to see his big smile.

"That's our baby Ggukie. I finally have a baby bump!"

"Indeed you do baby boy." The raven pulled the brunette to his chest as he kissed his temple, hugging him softly before he took him to the mirror and made him face it before he pulled up his shirt to get a better look at the small bump, big smiles on both of their faces. Taehyung gasped as he turned his head to look at his boyfriend.

"We should take a picture of this moment! I'll go get my phone!" Getting out of the older's grip, he ran into the bedroom to get his phone, aware of his boyfriend yet again, fussing at him for running.

"Ok, 3...2...1." And just like that, Taehyung took a picture of them, Jungkook holding up shirt as his other veiny hand was placed on his stomach with his head placed on the other's shoulder.

-

"It's so small~!" Jae squealed, looking at the cute couple as they all sat outside on Jungkook's pool area patio that was in the shade. Taehyung giggled as he nuzzled his head in the older's chest, feeling his lips kiss his cheek.

Jae had on a black 2 piece with a red and white kimono and a Furtalk sun straw hat. Taehyung simply wore one of Jungkook's black shirts with neon green shorts while the older wore red shorts.

"Are you and Hobi going to try for a kid?" The younger asked the youngest, watching a slight blush cover her tan cheeks.

"W-whenever he wants to. I'm ready whenever he is, but I think he wants to get married and get his dance career handled well before he has kids, which I'm ok with." She explained, looking over at her boyfriend as his flipped his wet hair from coming up from the water, making her blush as she glanced at his abs.

"Just ask him, maybe he'll tell you." The raven suggested, looking at the other raven as she went back to looking at the 2, a bigger blush now on her face after looking at her boyfriend.

"I'll do it tonight, right now I just want to enjoy this time I have with you 2 and my precious boyfriend." As if on cue, the brunette came over to them with a big smile on his wet face as his black swim shorts kind of stuck to his muscular dancing thighs, making Jae blush.

"Wanna come swim some laps with me babe? We could do it doggy paddle style." Jungkook laughed as he watched Jae roll her eyes before she stood up and took off her kimono and hat before she grabbed his hand and went into the pool.

"I never got a house tour by the way. When will I ever see the whole house?" Taehyung questioned, looking up at the older to see him thinking.

"After we get down swimming if that's ok." Nodding, both of them got up and made their way to the pool hand in hand.

-
Taehyung get over the fact that he had a baby bump already as he was in his 2nd month. The older took him to the garage after they got changed from swimming and as said, Jungkook took his on a golf cart and drove around his big lot, letting the other see all of what he had while his free hand was placed around him with his hand rubbing the small bump.

"You have so much, how are you able to afford all of this?" The brunette asked curiously, looking up at the raven to see him smiling.

"A lot of hard work baby, a lot of hard work. You want me to explain why I got some of these lots?" Nodding eagerly, the brunette watched the raven turned the golf cart around and started to take him place by place.

"This area over here, the golf coarse, my dad likes to come here and play, sometimes with me. He could come over and I wouldn't know it, but I added it because my family not only likes fashion, they like to golf, so instead of having to go out in public, they could just come here and golf." He explained, driving to another part of his big lot before he stopped. Luckily for Taehyung there were 2 fans on the golf cart, otherwise he would've sweated to death.

"This play area, it's for pets like dogs or whatever pet wanted to just run free and have fun. That's the whole reason why it's close to the house compared to the golf coarse."

"That and you don't want you windows breaking because of a golf ball hitting the window." Taehyung explained.

"True, ok, you've already seen the garden and the pool area~, let me find another one you don't know about." As he drove around, the other found a big spot of land that was really close to the house, in fact, there was a door you could go in and out of from the house, but he was confused when he saw the fence on it.

"Ggukie, what is that for?" The younger asked, watching as the older turned to see what he was talking about and smiled.

"I made that area for when me and my wife Lisa were going to have our son. I made sure he had enough room to play and have as many room to put his toys when he played. But now that he's not going to be here, it's saved for our baby whenever he or she is born." Taehyung blushed at the cute thought of Jungkook saving a big spot just for his kid, it waas sweet.

"You'll be the best father." Taehyung blurted out, not regretting what he said as he felt proud to say it out loud. Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend.

"You think so?" Getting off the raven's shoulder, the brunette grabbed his cheeks and kissed his lips, a big boxy smile forming on his face when he looked at him.

"I know so."