𝟚𝟟: ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖

Making it back to the company, Taehyung and Rose giggled as Rose said a funny story of their past, the lovely time together being blissful.

"You know, I never imagined myself stepping into Gucci." The blonde admitted, looking at the old to see his boxy smile before they opened the glass doors with their bobbas still in their hands, only half way done.

"Same here. I thought I would get into an art company or work with Jae and Jimin, but once I met him, it all changed," The brunette gushed, making the younger cooe.

"You're in wonderland whenever you talk about him."

"I can't help it! He's been the perfect match for me and I can't really express how much he's done for me." Taehyung explains, pushing the elevator button to go up.

"So where have you been this whole time? 8 years is a long time to go in hiding and not get to us any sooner." He asks once the door opens, both of them going in as she sighs, watching his push the button before it shuts.

"It's...a long story that I would like to discuss with you and the others, if you don't mind. Saying it twice is too much." Nodding his head, he smiled softly at her before the elevator dinged and soon the door opened for them, letting them get out and walk to his office.

"There you are Taehyung. I was looking all over for you." Mia said, jogging over to him with her clipboard in hand.

"Oh sorry, Rose, this is Mia, my assistant." Both ladied bow to each other with a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you." Mia greeted.

"You too." The assistant turned her head back over to the older as they continued to walk down the hall.

"The designers making the clothes wanted me to tell you the clothes are almost finished up and ready to show off to the world. They also wanted to see what the colors were that you picked a few days ago for the handbags since they forgot to write it down." Nodding, he opened up his office down for Rose and turned to look at the pastel pink haired girl.

"Let them know once I finish up my work in my office, I will head over there and see them." Bowing, she replied with a 'yes sir' before leaving, letting him shut his door so he could work, but also talk to his long lost friend.

-
"Ok, I'll be back in a bit. it's 3:10, so Jungkook should be here any moment. I'm going to give the designer ladies my color and I'll be right~ back!" The brunette chimes, waving to his friend before leaving the room. Sighing, she gets on her phone, which is an iphone 6 since at the time she got it, it was the only affordable one she could get with the little money she had.

So many thoughts went through her head as she remembered the moments she just spent with Taehyung, a clear smile on her face. Being in such a rough and tough condition for half of your life isn't easy. Being in a little to nothing area, to finally having something she's been wanting, and that was her friends and family.

The fire was never intended that night, not in her mind anyway. Everything everyone heard about the fire was true, except the deaths. Every time she thinks about how lucky she was, a tear would roll down her face as a smile stood proud.

All her thoughts popped like a bubble when there was a knock at the door and soon heard it open, revealing a really hot man. His raven hair in a curly mess as he stood in his suit.

"Is Taehyung here?" The male asked, shutting the door with a confused look.

"Oh uh, he just left to go give the designers a color for a handbag." The raven nodded, still confused of who the girl was and made it over to the corner of the desk where he sat.

"What's your name if I may ask?" She widened her eyes and shook her head, a blush on her face.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Chuckling, she gave him her hand.

"I'm Rose, an old friend of Taehyung's and Jae and Jimin's middle sister." The older widened his eyes.

"Wow, nice to meet you. He's probably told you, but I'm Jungkook, his boyfriend and soon to be father of our kid." Rose smiled and nodded,

"Congrats by the way. He's told me a lot about you."

"Oh really?" The blonde nodded her head as she watched him get comfortable.

"Mhm, all he really did was talk about you, that and updated me on every singtle detail I missed in his life, which was adorable." The 2 both chuckled as the raven had a bunny smile on.

"That's my baby boy for you, making everyone smile wherever he goes." As the 2 talked, the door soon opened to a happy male before he sees his boyfriend and squeals before hugging him, a big smile on both of their faces.

"Hey baby boy, how was your day?" Jungkook chuckled, kissing the brunette's cheek, making him giggle.

"It was good Ggukie, I found my old bestie! Isn't she sweet?"

"Mhm, she even told me about how she's Jae and Jimin's sibling."

"Oh yeah! But she's older than Jae and younger than Jimin." The younger admits, laying his head down on the older's shoulder.

"Someone's sleepy." The fashionista cooed, watching as his boyfriend's eyes started to shut.

"I'm exhausted from my walk today, shut up." Taehyung pouted, closing his eyes as he felt the raven pick him up and soon sat in his lap on his chair.

"True love." The youngest says, smiling at the 2 love birds as Jungkook moves the hair out of his lover's face.

-
"Jae! Jimin! I have a surprise!" Taehyung shouted once he was inside the house and ran with Rose, holding her hand with giggles falling from their mouths.

"Tae-ah! Who's that other laughter?" Jimin shouted from the living room, soon gasping whenever the 2 came around the corner. the park siblings were speechless once they made contact with their long lost, and thought dead, sister. Tears formed in the corner of Jae's eyes as she sat with her boyfriend.

"R-rosie? Is that you?" Tear falling down, Rose chuckled softly with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Jaebear." Gasping, both sibling got up from the white couch and ran over to their sister.

"Rose!" They screamed, soon tackling her as she laughed, Jungkook soon wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and leading him to the living room.

"Where have you been??!! We thought you died in the fire!" The punch haired male exclaimed, recieving a sigh from the middle child.

"Let's sit down, it's going to be a bit."