𝟠𝟞: ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝

The couple walked around the park together, Jungkook's arm behind his lover's back while Taehyung laid his head on the other's shoulder.

The walkway they took had fairy lights on each light pole they passed by. They lit the pathway they took and the stones on it. A soft smile laid delicately on the brunette's face as he would look up sometimes to see the stars now littering the dark sky, even seeing as a shooting star would pass by as they walked around the garden.

"You know, I was nervous to even attempt asking you tonight," Jungkook admitted, the silence now being broken as Taehyung goes to look at his now fiance.

"Oh?"

"Yeah," the older chuckled as he shortly looked at the ground with a nervous smile before looking back at the view in front of him.

"I didn't know how to really make it for you, then I thought about the times you talked about beautiful gardens and how romantic it would be to watch someone get married or proposed in a spot like that, so I called up a few people and got it all planned out." Looking at his lover in shock, the younger got in front of the older before grabbing his hands.

"So this was already planned before we even got here?" Chuckling, the older nodded before he showed his bunny smile.

"I thought about it for a while, I just wanted to put more force instead of thought into it," the older tightened the hold on their hands as he stared into the other's eyes, "so my baby boy could experience something a princess would." Blushing, the brunette turned his head away as a small smile found its way to his face before looking back at the raven.

"It was really sweet. I never thought I would experience something like that. Thank you Ggukie." Getting slightly on his tippy toes, he pressed a kiss on the raven's forehead before shinning his boxy smile at him.

"Anything for you baby. You are my world after all." The raven noted, throwing a wink at his fiance before pulling him softly to his side, wrapping his arm around the other's delicate and slightly chubby waist as they continued their walk down the pathway.

"It sucks we don't have the free time off tomorrow or the rest of this week." The brunette pouted, his head laying on the raven's shoulder, listening to the sounds of his breathing.

"Actually, we have the rest of this week and next to ourselves." Confused, Taehyung stared ahead with a loss look before gasping and looking at the other and seeing a sly grin on his face.

"You mean this whole company trip wasn't even real?! You made it all up?!" Nodding, Taehyung gasped again before hitting Jungkook's arm, causing his laugh to finally fall from his lips as his fiance looked at him baffled.

"So all those ideas I mentioned were expressed for nothing?" He pouted, only to watch as Jungkook slowly stopped laughing, a soft smile forming on his lips before he cupped his cheeks.

"No love, 2 reasons I brought you to those meetings was for you to get the feel of what it's like to be on trips with me for now on," he calmly stated, his voice a little low so it could be just for Taehyung to hear, "and so I could allow my boss to hear how proud I am of you and your ideas." The younger's face was mixed with a deep blush as well as a shocked look.

"Y-your boss?"

"Baby, I wouldn't just put you in the spotlight if there wasn't a reason behind it. I wanted you to give him your ideas so he can put all those thoughts that you were never able to get out, into action. He loved your ideas once I mentioned them and he couldn't be happier to help get them out to the world and mention your name on the design." The older assured, watching as the younger's eyes teared up while a small smile was brought upon his face.

"So this means, my name will be next to the brands?" Nodding, the older hummed softly as he watched the younger's tears fall.

"Everyone will see the name "Gucci x JTH" on the little piece of fabric on their clothes." Chuckling in pure happiness, the brunette's smile grew wider, but he tilted his head slightly when the raven mentioned something.

"JTH?"

"Oh, I forget to mention that it won't be Kim Taehyung," smirking, the raven got closer to the brunette's face before whispering, "it'll be Jeon Taehyung once it's out to the public." The brunette didn't think for a second before he found himself jumping into his fiance's arms, hugging him tightly as he felt the raven's muscles hug him with this loving, yet safe feeling power.

"Thank you...for everything Jungkook. I don't know how much I can't repay you for how much you've brought into my life." Taehyung whispered, his tears falling onto the other's shirt jacket as he felt Jungkook tightened the hold he already had on the other.

"You don't have to repay me Taehyung, just being with me and giving me the 2 lovely angels that at home right now and saying yes to being my husband is enough to make a man like me happy." Lifting his head off the other's shoulder, Taehyung stared into Jungkook's eyes before slowly bringing his face closer to his, allowing their lips to connect like lost puzzle pieces.

As if the area around them could feel the enchanting feeling in the air, the cherry blossoms off some of the trees flew into the air, allowing the area and ground around them to get covered in the soft baby pink petals as their eyes were closed; not harshly nor oddly.

The way the raven's arms were holding onto the brunette tightly, making sure he wouldn't fall from his grip while the brunette had a great hold onto the raven's neck as their lips pressed calmly and gently onto each other while smiles hid on their cheeks.

Slowly pulling away, Jungkook looked back into his lover's eyes to see the sparkle of love he weakened to see every day, watching him smile or blush, hearing his cute giggles or the deep chuckles that would escape his mouth, he was head over hills for the man in his arms, and he was for sure glad about one thing:

And that was making this man his for the rest of his life.