𝟟𝟝: 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥

So it's been a while, hello. I've been busy the past couple of days, so sorry that I'm just now getting this chapter in.

I do have one announcement to make though, and that is I've released an art account on Instagram! You can see my Kpop art pieces, pictures of girls or boys created from different pictures from Pinterest, and more, so feel free to check it out. I just started on it not too long ago, so it's still fresh in the making.

 I just started on it not too long ago, so it's still fresh in the making

And thank you all once again for 40k, it means so much to me 🤧

Anyways, let's get to what you all came here for, shall we?

~

Softly shutting the door to the twins' room, Taehyung let out a sigh as he leaned against the door with his eyes closed, not watching as the other laughed at him.

"Shut up, those 2 are very stubborn when it comes to naptime." Taehyung grumbled, opening his eyes again to see Jungkook walking over to him with a warm smile.

"Well now that it's just the 2 of us, we can finally relax and watch a movie. Hmm? How does that sound?" The older asks as he places his hands on the younger's arms before rubbing them, causing him to let out a soft sigh.

"A movie sounds good right now. Can we make some hot chocolate and snuggle up in a warm blanket?" The brunette asked, only to see a lovely bunny smile appear on his lover's face.

"Anything for you my love. We can dim the lights, turn on the fireplace, fix up the couch so it can be comfortable to your taste. We can even light up a few candles and have the curtains closed. Mmm? How does that sound?" The raven asks as he presses his nose against the brunette's neck, a smirk spread onto his lips as he could feel his boyfriend's cheek heat upon his ear.

"T-that sounds lovely." Chuckling, the raven placed a kiss on his collarbone before he grabbed his hand and took him into the living room.

-
And indeed, the 2 had the curtains closed after they grabbed some scented candles, all of them being a rich vanilla smell pick by Taehyung, while Jungkook made themselves hot chocolate with some marshmallows. They fixed up the couch with a ton of comfy pillows and blankets as well as a few snacks in case the drinks weren't enough before they sat down to choose a movie.

To Taehyung, this meant the world to him, getting to relax after a whole week of constant moving around, taking care of kids day and night. The fact he got to just sit with his boyfriend and let all his stress melt away while he shared something he loved endearingly. He loved getting to sit with him in blankets while one of his muscular arms wrapped around him with the remote in his hand while his other one held his mug of hot chocolate, taking sips every few minutes whenever his tastebuds went bland.

But for Jungkook, his heart raced just having the other pressed up against his strong chest while he was secure in his grip, almost in a possessive way that lets others known he's his. Sure it's just a couple enjoying a movie together while being all cozy, but there was something else that took a big toll on the older.

There would be times where he would stare at the other as he wore his black shirt, how it would hang off his shoulder sometimes when he moved, and he had some short red shorts that went with it. He would find himself biting his lip whenever Taehyung tried to get comfortable on his thigh after they both finished their drinks.

The 2 had a habit of snuggling after they drank or ate as if their bodies wanting some type of connection to allow their bodies to relax while their food and drinks settled.

He did however find himself almost letting out a moan while his arm was still wrapped around the other, but he moved over his clothed crotch when he accidentally slid down on his sweatpants.

His arms instantly grabbed ahold of his slightly chubby waist as a sign to stop while he closed his eyes, thoughts running through his mind that didn't need to escape.

But what he didn't know was one thing...

...a smirking brunette knew just what he was doing to the raven.

"What's wrong Gguk?" The brunette asked innocently, turning his head to see the raven trying to keep a straight face with his eyes closed, only to let him smirk more.

"Have I ever called you a brat before?" The raven almost growled as he slowly opened his eyes to see the clear smirk on the other's face.

"Mmm, nope." Looking into the raven's eyes, he could see a darker tent to his eyes before he held a smirk himself as he suddenly sat up and slammed him down on the couch, causing the brunette to gasp.

This part isn't really +18 rated, but if you want to skip, you can :)

"Well, maybe I should call you that more often." Jungkook advised, his smirk growing bigger before he crashed his lips onto Taehyung's, who gladly excepted the kiss as his back arched off the couch while Jungkook's knee was propped between his legs.

The 2 shared a very deep, yet passionate kiss while the older had his left hand beside the younger's neck while his other tattooed hand was snaked around his waist, his face getting pulled closer whenever Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck, letting a soft moan before Jungkook entered his tongue into his mouth, dominating him as Taehyung shuttered under him, causing him to smirk.

The tv played a shooting scene as the guys were shooting at monsters, but the 2 weren't paying attention as their minds were in another place.

"It's been a while since I've done this with you bud." Jungkook whispered as he moved down to his boyfriend's neck, soon leaving kisses and a few marks on his neck that left him moaning and whimpering from the pleasure.

"God I'm so glad no one else is here." Taehyung panted as he watched Jungkook do his magic, only to close his eyes whenever the other found his sweet spot.

"I would have to murder someone for ruining my time with my baby boy." The older about growled, his lips moving away from his neck to look into his lover's eyes, letting him see the possessiveness he held, which only cause the younger to whine.

"I haven't even done much with you and I've made you crazy." The older snickered, watching as the younger rolled his eyes and lightly slapped his hard covered chest.

"Shut up, my hormones haven't been the same ever since I had the twins." The brunette snapped, only for him to pull the raven's head back down to connect with his.

"Now kiss me again."