𝟛: 𝔸 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕒 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

"Tae Tae! I want to get a pretzel!" Taesa pouted. They were currently done shopping at the mall and were fixing to leave, when she saw the pretzels.

"Maybe another time, I need to get back home and start looking for a job." All of them except Taesa widened their eyes.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung wants to get a job. Dude! You know our family pays for everything for you guys. You don't have to get a job." Jimin implies.

"I know Jimin, but it gets kinda boring at home by myself. Yes we have maids that will come to clean and leave, but Jin is either acting or is working at his restaurant. And Taesa usually has school, and when she doesn't, she's in her room playing with all the toys she has." He looks at Taesa, who had a gloomy look on her face.

"You know what, you boys go get yourself something to eat from over there since it is lunch time, and I'll be over here for a second. There was a phone call I missed from the company." Jae says as they nod and head over to the food court.

Jae didn't actually have a missed phone call, she was actually looking for a certain person.

-
"Ah Jungkook, I'm hungry! Can we go find something to eat now?" Jungkook chuckled as he heard his friend's stomach rumbling.

"You're the one that wanted me to go shopping." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"We can stop over there at the food court sir." Mrs. Jeong suggests. Before they came in, they had their mask on, but when they went to Gucci, they forgot to put them back on after they tried on clothes.

"That's fine with me. Hobi?" He nodded his head vigorously.

As they walked over to the food court, they saw someone they knew on their phone. It looked like they were waiting for someone.

"You 2 go on, I need to do something." Hoseok and Mrs. Jeong both turned around and looked at Jungkook.

"You're sure sir?" He nodded and they both walked off. The raven walked up to the person.

"It's nice to actually see you in person, Jae." She lifted her head up from her phone and smiled.

"I never thought we would see each other." They laughed and hugged each other.

"Me and Jimin have always wanted to meet you, but you know our parents."

"Ah yes, your parents are very "follow the rules" type parents. I admire them very much. How are they by the way?"

"They are doing just fine. Since me and Jimin are starting to get old enough to be in meetings, he has put us in charge of your meetings." Jungkook nods and looks around.

"So where are the others?" The younger chuckled.

"Taesa, my little flower, got hungry and I told them to go and get her something. I've known the Kims since I was in Pre-k. They are very nice, but it's sad they have to go through so much." The older tilted his head.

"What do you mean?" The younger sighed and scratched her neck.

"Their parents aren't like ours. They didn't have a business like we do. They ran a restaurant and loved to paint. A couple of years ago their parents got a divorce and left them on their own. Taesa barely remembers her father, but luckily her mother comes to visit on special occasions." Jungkook nodded, since he understood.

"I get it. You've heard about my wife have you?" Jae nodded and smiled.

"I remember her, nice lady. How is she?" Jungkook gave her a weak smile.

"She died a few years ago. A disease in her family came and took her away from me." Jae hugged him in reassurance.

"Well you know the Park family is always here for you, that and you have your family and the company. Oh! Which reminds me, I need a favor." He quirks up an eyebrow.

"Go on..."

"You remember the boy that came over to get Taesa right?" He nodded and smiled.

"Yes, Taehyung is a very sweet boy. How old is he?"

"He's 23." The raven widened his eyes.

"Oh, I thought he was 19 or 18." The other raven chuckled and shook her head.

"He's around my age, but I'm a little younger. Anyways, he's looking for a job and I was wondering if you had anything open." Jungkook thought for a moment.

"Don't you have a spot open? Not that I'm saying I don't want him." Jae nodded.

"We do, but I feel like you 2 get along really good, and you look like you have a good bond together." She giggled, making him blush.

"I'll have to see what jobs are open. I'll text the details if I do." She nodded and they shook hands.

"It's nice seeing Jungkook. I'll see you next time." And with that, they parted ways.

"Ok you guys, you ready?" Jae says as she heads over to their table. Taesa was eating a big pretzel and it was all over her mouth.

"Yeah, she's satisfied now, we can leave." Jin says, picking her up and getting up from the booth.

"Hey sis, who was that you were talking to?" Jimin whispers in her ear.

"You'll see." He looked at her and saw a smirk on her lips.

"Aish girl!" He playfully slapped her arm, making her laugh.

"Come on you guys, I really need to find me a job." Taehyung said in a kind of exhausted tone.

"Actually, I might've gotten you one." He widens eyes and turns to Jae.

"Really? How?" She smirked.

"I just met up with a company that we sometimes join with and they said they would find you a spot and give me a call." Taehyung was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe she did that for him.

"Wow, thanks Jae." She smiled and wrapped her arm around his waist, Taehyung doing the same to her.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" He smiles and nods, then follows the rest of them."

-
"I'm impressed with you Jeon Jungkook." Hoseok says.

"Well it's a good deal. I could get to know them more and we could boost up the company. He needs a job, and I want to be a good person." Hoseok clapped his hands.

"Nice bro." Suddenly, both of them got a text from Jae.

"Ooo! A party! Count me in!" The older replies

"Ooo! A party! Count me in!" The older replies. The younger looks at the invite.

What are you up to Park Jae?