𝟛𝟝: 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪

"Calm down baby." Jungkook laughed as his boyfriend jumped up and down in excitement.

"I can't help it! Taesa is turning 5 today!" The older chuckled and kissed the younger's cheek before he went into their closet and grabbed a shirt button up shirt.

"Well you better start getting ready, knowing you, you will be whining if we don't get there before everyone else."

"I won't." Taehyung pouted, poking out his bottom lip. The other looked at him and chuckled before he started to button up his shirt, which made Taehyung pout even more.

"Why do you have to button up your shirt?" He whined, placing her chin on his lover's shoulder as they look in their bathroom mirror.

"Because this is a kid's birthday party babe, I don't want parents looking at me and think I'm trying to get a lady."

"But you have me~! You don't need a snob that only wants you for your looks." The brunette fussed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist after he finished buttoning up that part of his shirt.

"Of course I don't, that's why I have you so you can have me not just for my looks, but my love." Turning around, the raven cupped the other's cheeks before he pulled him into a kiss and smiled, booping his nose and watched as the younger giggled.

"Now go get ready so we can see if Jin and Namjoon need our help."

"Oh don't worry, Jin won't allow Namjoon to touch breakable things. Techincally anything at that matter." Laughing, Jungkook shook his head as he started to comb out his hair.

-

"Ok Tae, let's go

"Ok Tae, let's go." The older said, chuckling when he saw the younger come over to him with a lot of gifts.

"What in the world are you bringing? All of Seoul?" Blushing, the younger shook his head as the other grabbed a few of them.

"I wanted her to have tons and tons of gifts this year, so I got her all of this!" Taehyung explained as they put it all in the backseat of Jungkook's car.

"You spoil her so much." Jungkook chuckled as he shut the door and got in.

"So? I'm going to do the same thing for our baby, and like right now, you can't stop me~." Taehyung sang sassily, watching as his boyfriend busted out laughing before he could start the car.

"Ah ha ha, I love you so much babe." Giggling, the brunette leaned over and kissed the raven's lips before smiling.

"I love you too Ggukie." The whole way there was filled with them both singing songs that came on, only if they knew it though. Sometimes, they would be crackheads and purposely sing with voice cracks, making them both laugh at each others' stupidity.

-
Finally making it to the Kim's house, Taehyung jupmed up and down in his seat once Jungkook pulled into the driveway, of course being the first ones there.