𝟙𝟜: 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Taehyung and Jungkook make it to the house at the same time and got out of their cars. Taehyung smiles at Jungkook as he locked his car.

Jungkook chuckled and walked inside with him. Taehyung opened the door and skipped in.

"Hello people!" Taehyung shouts. Taesa giggles at Taehyung as Jin rolls his eyes.

"What's got you so hyper? Did you eat expired candy?" Taehyung pouted.

"No~, I have Kookie with me!" He went over and grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him into the kitchen. Taesa smiled and went over to him.

"Hi Kookie!" She giggled, her boxy smile on show. He chuckled and picked her up.

"Hello there little Taehyung." She giggled as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Umm, I believe Jimin and Jae are coming over, along with Yoongi and Namjoon." Jin said, checking the food to see how it is.

"Oh, I'm surprised Yoongi didn't talk about it this morning." Jungkook said.

"Probably because Jimin told him 10 minutes ago." Jin rolled his eyes again as the 2 started laughing.

"That's Jimin for you." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook looked at him and smiled as he smiled cutely. Taehyung went over to Jin and helped him a little.

"Does Kookie like TaeTae?" Jungkook looks at Taesa to see her smiling. He blushes a little.

"N-no, just looking after him, like the good friend I am." She nods, but still smiles at him.

-
Everyone started to come around 7:30 as Jin was almost done cooking.

"You look really good Jae!" Taehyung said, smiling at her new outfit.

"Oh...thank you! I uhhh...I got it from a friend." She smiled nervously. Taehyung gave her the look.

"Is my bestie seeing someone?" She gasped and grabbed her heart.

"What! How dare you make that suggestion!" Taehyung started laughing and almost fell off the couch.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"Nice kid." Jungkook spoke. He looked at Yoongi and Namjoon as they drank their drinks.

"He really is. I want to thank you by the way for yesterday. I hate that happened to him." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded.

"Anytime, it's what friends do." He smiled, but for some reason, it wasn't a full smile. Taehyung walked over and put his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at the boys and widened his eyes.

"Looks like someone wants to talk to you." Yoongi grinned. He walked over to Jimin and wrapped his arms around him as he talked with Jin and Jae.

Jungkook gulped and turned around, placing his drink on the counter. He turned to see Taehyung and he almost melted.