𝟠𝟝: 𝕄𝕪 𝕄𝕣. 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟

Quick question to my babes real quick ;)

First, though, it's just a heads up that this will be a long chapter, hehe ;)

I also recommend playing My Sea by IU halfway through the chapter(even though I don't know everyone's reading speed), it makes it so much better (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

And second, have you ever watched the videos like "if you're a day or night person, you get this type of gender, your skin is based on your favorite color, hair color was the color of your phone case, etc, and you were just like "oh, I want to try that," but then realize you don't have a certain art style, so you just give up on that idea and move on with something else?

...no?...

...just me?

...ok, carry on...

Also, their outfits are shown above :)

~
Once the couple got dressed and ready for their dine out, Jungkook made the reservations for a private room, just for the 2 of them, which made Taehyung's heart flutter at the cute, yet romantic idea itself.

"So, what restaurant are we eating at?" The brunette asked as they made their way to the SUV, watching as one of their guards opens the door for them before bowing politely.

"I asked around the company and they said that La Bottega Del Buon Caffè is delicious, so I wanted to try it out with my baby boy." The raven explained, a sly smirk on his face as he watched his lover's face heat up with a small amount of pink blush before getting in the vehicle.

"There are so many good restaurants here, but the place itself is so gorgeous. I can't believe I'm even at a masterpiece like this." The brunette gushed, his eyes twinkling as he watched all the buildings pass by them.

"Well tonight, I have just a little surprise for you whenever we leave the restaurant." The older mentioned, seeing as it perked his boyfriend's attention from the amazing view from outside the window.

"Really?"

"Mhm, tonight is going to be about you and me baby, nothing else." The older confessed before grabbing both of the younger's hands.

"Tonight, I finally get to spend some quality time with you, without people getting in the way, or kids whining for our attention, or having to work until midnight on designs and ideas. It'll just be the 2 of us having a nice dinner with a sweet surprise at the end." Giggling, the younger smiled his boxy smile at the man in front of him before going over and kissing his cheek.

"I love your sweet and romantic side Gguk, it brings out the true man in you." He calmly states, watching as his boyfriend's bunny smile appeared from its closed doors as his eyes slightly hid from his cheeks.

"And I love your cute and shy side, it brings out my adorable baby boy I'll love forever."

-
The restaurant's interior sparkled with life as people left and right sat at tables, having lovely conversations and forgetting the stress that was held outside of the doors they entered.

Taehyung could die over the lovely Italian food coming from all around the room but was drifted away from the scent when he was taken to a private room with his boyfriend, who pulled his seat out for him to sit in.

"Here is the wine you asked for sir." Their waiter soft said as she placed down the Barolo bottle before leaving to give them some time to look over the food.