𝟡𝟚: 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

The next few days were mostly filled with tons and tons of ideas for the wedding. The couple agreed the wedding could be in March, a month full of spring spirit as Taehyung liked to call it.

The thing was that not only would it give them only two months, but-

"I wanna be the flower girl!" Taesa exclaimed as she looked up at her oldest brother, who was currently pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Taesa, for the last time, you will be the flower girl, but it will also be with Minji."

"No! I want to be the only flower girl! I wanna be Taetae and Kookie's only flower girl!" Tears flowed down her small teddy bear eyes while the older sighed.

"Is something wrong Jin?" Jungkook asked as he walked up to the troubled siblings while he finished getting his class in the lunchroom.

"Jinnie said that Minji is also the flower girl, is that true Kookie?" Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, he looked over at Jin before nodding.

"That is true Taesa-"

"No!" She screamed, her small feet stomping on the floor as she caused a big scene in the middle of the hallway. Teachers or people going to the lunchroom stared as the teacher and sibling widened their eyes at the child.

"Why? What's wrong with Minji being the flower girl with you? Wouldn't it be cute to do it with your niece?" The teacher softly asked as he slowly bent down to her level, getting a good look at her now puffy face.

"N-no, I wanted to be Taetae's flower girl before Minnie came along. H-he promised me!" Taesa vowed, her lip quivering slightly as she looked into his softer and doe-like brown eyes.

"How about this then," he grabbed her small hands in his much bigger ones before looking into her eyes in a more understandable way for her to focus.

"You can still be the flower girl, and it can be just you, but we get Minji to help Tae throw the bouquet. Ok? Does that sound like a deal?" Grabbing her hands tighter, Jungkook watched as Taesa nodded, soft sniffles falling from her nostrils before he pulled her into a hug.

"Y-you promise Kookie?"

"I pinky promise Miss Taesa." She giggled cutely at the usual nickname he gave her before they pulled away from their little hug to give the said pinky promise.

"Wow," Jin sarcastically said, his hands clapping slowly as the teacher got up from the floor, "this is why they came up with the name "Daddy Material", you know?"

"Aish," Jungkook scoffed before playfully hitting his shoulder as Jin's laughter filled the hall.

"But seriously, that's a cute idea, having Minji help Taehyung throw the bouquet."

"Well, it's the least I could do. I was originally going to have Jae walk with the girls and help Minji while Hoseok helped Taekwon with the rings, but I guess I have to think of something else." As the trio walked into the lunchroom with the rest of the class, Jungkook turned his head to look over at Jin.

"What brings you here anyway? You know we still have 3 hours until the school day ends right?"

"Yeah well, I was thinking that maybe I could help you with your class today. It's my day off from working at the restaurant and I haven't spent much time with you and truly got to know the man my brother fell head over heels for." Chuckling, the raven watched as Taesa finished washing her hands before her small legs started running to the table where her lunchbox sat.

"No running Taesa!" He exclaimed, only to see her slow down, but playfully stick out her tongue, causing him to smile before he turned back to Jin.