𝟙𝟡: 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

Taehyung was not having it today. First off, he woke up to his loving boyfriend not there, but a note taking his place, saying he had gotten a call and had no choice but go. At least it said he would make it up later.

SECOND! News came out and he was of all things nervous because of course, him having trust issues around strangers and knowing how rude people are and can hurt your feelings top notch, AND, not a lot of people like gays~...so he had reasons.

THIRD! He kept getting random messages from Sehun; saying how much he wanted to hang out and tried to be all flirty and sexy, making him want to gag.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! He found out that his parents were coming over in 2 days because of one lovely reason: Taesa is turning 5!!! I mean, he's not mad at Taesa, no not at all...but he's mad at the fact his parents don't give 2 shits about their sons, but only care about their only daughter that threatens to kill them with her piggy bank because they hurt her brothers' feelings...which he thought was adorable.

So now, here he was, sulking on the bed as he looked through the social world, watching how there were fanarts about him and jungkook, cute videos of them from the party, aka from the amazing celebs, and also reactions to knowing the one and only Jeon Jungkook came out as gay after 4 years of being a widower (Had to look up what you call men when their wives die and its actually widower...my bad).

But oh~, that's not all. That was only nice stuff, he hasn't even told you about the mean stuff...mainly because he wanted to avoid it.

You of course have people putting either an x on his face, saying he shouldn't exist, or he deserves better, or how he's too ugly for a rich man like Jungkook, Or it was the other way around, but them basically saying Jungkook doesn't deserve Taehyung because Taehyung was meant for a goddess, which he thought was funny, but also rude. And they also had reaction videos of how they thought about them, aka homophobics.

A knock was heard on the white doors, making the brunette flinch and look at the door. He looked at his phone to see if was 1 in the afternoon.

Is Kookie home?

Getting up, wearing only Jungkook's white shirt and gray boxers...don't judge him, and opens the door to see Jimin at the door with a happy Jae.

"Ready Tae?!" Jimin asks happily, having now pink hair and wearing full on Chanel as Jae wore Gucci.