𝟙𝟚: 𝕀...𝕀-𝕀

Once they got into the house, Taehyung felt limp, like his body was just ready to give up. Jungkook widened his eyes as he watched the boy almost fall and he caught him. He held onto him tightly and Taehyung sighed.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook sighed and rubbed his back.

"It's fine Tae." Taehyung loved how Jungkook actually called him Tae. He felt special.

Jungkook grabbed the boy good enough and pulled him over his shoulder, surprising the younger.

As they past the living room, they were met with 2 surprised people.

"Hello there Taehyung." Yoongi said. Taehyung blushed.

"He's only here because of serious reasons. I'm taking him to bed." He said and continued up the stairs.

"Which kind?" Hoseok said, looking up from his phone, grinning. Jungkook scuffed and rolled his eyes before walking a little more.

-
Jungkook took him into the guest bedroom and placed him on the bed.

-Jungkook took him into the guest bedroom and placed him on the bed

"I hope this is ok. Even though I have 5 bedrooms, I wanted to make sure this one made you comfortable." Jungkook said, blushing a little. Taehyung smiled sleepily and nodded.

"Thank you Ggukie." Taehyung says. He waits as Jungkook grabs him clothes.

"Yoongi told me what size you were since you grew, so I got you some clothes...just in case you came over." Taehyung grabbed the clothes and smiled, thanking him before changing.

" Taehyung grabbed the clothes and smiled, thanking him before changing

Once Taehyung came out, he saw Jungkook on the bed in his clothes. Jungkook gulped when he saw him in grey sweats. His sweatshirt was rolled up all the way up to his elbows.

Taehyung walked over and sat on the bed with him. Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung.

"Look, Taehyung, there is something I need to tell you." He grabs Taehyung's hands, but hesitates. Taehyung could see him being worried and he smiled.

"What is it?"

"Taehyung, there is something that keeps leading me to you. I don't know what it is, but it won't go. It's like, when I'm not near you, I slowly go crazy. I don't know what's wrong with me." He sighs and removes his hands. He grabs his hair and swipes it back.

"I hope you don't think of me as a monster Taehyung. Ever since you came into my life, you were like...a new light I should say. I looked at you and saw," Taehyung waited for the words.

"I saw you as not only a friend, but a person I can really trust, almost like a brother." Taehyung mentally pouted, but smiled more for Jungkook as he saw his sad face and grabbed his hands.

"I'm here for you Ggukie." Jungkook looked up and smiled.

"So, can we be...best friends?" Taehyung giggled and nodded. Jungkook loved his little giggle and thought it was cute.

"Gosh," he placed a hand on Taehyung's cheek, making him blush.

"Why doesn't anyone have you yet?" He chuckles.

"I...I-I..." Taehyung was speechless. He wanted him! That's why! But maybe that was his gayness telling him that. He only knew him as a popular fashion owner and a good friend...but now he started to have feelings...he thinks.

Jungkook smiles and stands up.

"Sorry for calling you babe and kissing you today. It was the only thing that came-"

"No! It was fine!" Taehyung interrupts, then blushes.

"Ok then. Well, good night Tae." He smiled and walked over to the door before shutting it.

-
Taehyung couldn't sleep. He thought too much about Jungkook. He thought of what he said and sighed. He really did have second thoughts about going on that date. He wanted to say this to Jungkook, "I should've canceled it, because I love you!", but he knew that wouldn't work.

He groaned and put a pillow on his face and sighed. He remembered how Jungkook's fit arms were wrapped around him, how it felt right. He smiled in the pillow as he remembered and even felt the kiss on his cheek.

He groaned again and took the pillow off his face, realizing how much of a fan boy he was at the moment.

He looked at the clock to see it was 3 am. Oh did he hate this time. He always woke up around this time for no reason. He wanted to at least wake up to arms around him, but he found himself hugging a pillow.

-
He tried many times to go back to sleep, but they all failed. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time again.

"4 am...great~."

He sighed and just laid their until he finally fell asleep, thinking of Jungkook hugging him as he did so.