𝟜: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

I know when I made this it was technically his birthday since it was the 29th for me and the 30th for him, but this is for both his birthday and just something I thought would be a good chapter 😊. Also this one chapter will have 4 parts, so get ready 😏. Have a good day and enjoy the chapter!
~
Kim's p.o.v

"PARK JAE!!! HOW COULD YOU??!!" Taehyung shouts, watching as Jae laughed at how he was blushing

"Oh come on Taehyung. He's just going to stay and be a polite friend, that's all. And besides, you know it will make Taesa happy, especially you." The last part of her sentence, she quirked up an eyebrow and smirked.

"Plus, I told him you needed a job-" At that point, Taehyung was dead. He fell off his bed and landed on the wooden floor, making a big thump sound, which sadly people could hear since his room was upstairs.

"My best friend, SINCE PRE-K, told someone that is really popular that I needed a job. That makes me sound like I have nothing and I'm a hobo!" He pouts and lifts his head, so he could see Jae.

Suddenly, the door busted open, showing a very nervous mama bear.

"What fell?!" Jin looked at the floor and found Taehyung there. He sighed and rubbed his head.

"Jae, what did you do this time to make him fall on the floor?" She smiled innocently and gave him her phone. He grabbed it and looked. There was a group chat with Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jae.

He widened his eyes and looked at her.

"You invited Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok to our house for Tae's birthday?!" She nodded and kept the smile on her face, while Taehyung stayed on the floor and pouted.

"OH MY GOSH! I HAVE TO GET EVERYTHING READY! Jae! I need you to get me maids, party planners, and decorations! I'll do the food and Jimin can do the music!" Jae nods and watches as Jin leaves the room, running down the stairs.

Jae turned back to Taehyung, still being a baby.

She sighed. "Come here" she said politely. He got up from the floor and got back on the bed with her. She opened her arms and he buried his face in her chest.

She rubbed his back as they laid on the bed.

"It's going to be fine Tae. This might be great for you." The older whimpers and looks at her with his little kid eyes.

"But I wish I had someone that loved me to come. Someone that would kiss me once they saw me, hugged me the whole time and did anything I wanted out of the kindness of their hearts." The younger cuddled tighter and the older felt relief wash over him in just the tightness.

"You have family, Taehyung. Of course you don't have a lover, but we don't either."

"But Jin does." He said in a grumpy kid tone, making the raven chuckle.

"Yes, but that's not the point. My point is you will have so many people that care for you here and they will share their love with you no matter what. You'll make new friends and it will be a blast." She kissed his forehead and chuckled when he flinched a little and blushed.

He loved it when Jae showed love to him. Yes, he didn't want a girlfriend, but Jae always made him feel like he had company every day. When she came over, one of them would always go to each other and hug each other until they couldn't breathe. They always had a bond since they met and they never wanted to break it.

He looked at Jae as she played with his hair, then she had a big smile on her face.

"You know...2019 is coming to an end. Maybe it's for the better that we change ourselves in a good way." He gave her a confused face and sat up.

"What do you mean?" She chuckled and laid her back on the headboard of the bed.

"Not your personality Tae. I'm talking about your appearance. People look at you like a normal human that is just here to be here. I want to show the world that that's not what you're here for. You know how you've always wanted a modeling job or a designer job?" He nods his head.

"Well people that probably need them, don't see that in you. They see you are the type to just hang out with friends and you let your parents do everything for you." The brunette bends his head down at the word parents.

"Sorry Tae." He looks at her and gives her a weak smile.

"It's fine. It's not your fault in the first place." He rubs his chin for a second.

"Ok then, when do we do it?" She smirks.

"Tomorrow."