𝟡𝟟: 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝔾𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦

"Isn't today Jungkook and Taehyung's day coming back?" Jae asked her brother as she sat in the Jeon's home, a smile on her face as she bounced Minji on her leg, listening to the baby giggling while it sounded like she was on a massaging chair.

"Should be, unless they decided to add one more stay."

"But you know they won't. I can just feel Tae's anticipation to just get home and see the twins."

"I would too if I was gone for 2 weeks." Jimin agreed, his eyes going back to Taekwon before he blew raspberries on his chubby stomach, his little squeals echoing in the huge living room.

"It was so weird not having them here for so long. Remember their trip to Italy?"

"Well, it was meant to be business, but Jungkook is a man with tricks up his sleeves and knows how to fool a party." The older commented, his eyes going back to looking at the younger as she simply nodded with a hum following along before she also looked up.

"Should we throw them a welcome back party?"

"Now come on, you seem to forget how Tae is-"

"Oh shut up, Tae knows how much I love to throw parties, especially ones like that."

"But seriously though Jae, I think it'll be best if we just stay for a little bit and then leave them with their kids. You would be the same way after leaving your kids for another 2 weeks after you did the same thing 2 months back." As the 2 of them bickered, wheels coming from the hallways caused them to stop once it got closer to them.

"Ducky? Why do you have your stuff together?" The raven asked, watching as the girl fiddled with her backpack string a little before sighing.

"I need to tell Jungkook and Taehyung that as much as I loved taking care of the twins, I must leave here." Gasping, Jae and Jimin placed the babies in the playpen before they abruptly stood up from the couch.

"But we love having you here! It'll break their hearts knowing you have to leave."

"I know Miss Jae, but I have to...for my mom's sake."

"Is everything ok with your mom?" Jimin asked, the room getting a little bit more intense as her feet now shuffled on the floor.

"It's just that...she's been declining health wise and I need to take care of her, and although I love my time here, she needs my help a little more," Ducky explained, her head finally raising to see the upset faces the siblings had before they came over to her.

"Well just know that we're here if you need anything, and I mean anything." The raven assured, watching as the teen nodded before she was devoured into a hug.

"Be safe out there Ducky, we'll all miss you." The punch-haired male whispered, feeling as she nodded before they pulled away.

"Please tell Jungkook and Taehyung I said congrats on a new life and I wish their future the best."

-

"I'm home~! I'm finally home~!!" Taehyung sang as they got out of the black SUV once it was under their mansion's awning before they walked through the double doors of their home, their hands connected together as they walked through the big hallways before they gasped when they saw Jae and Jimin standing with Hoseok and Yoongi while the twins were being held by the Park siblings.

"Welcome back newly weds." Yoongi announced, a smirk on his face when he saw his brother chuckle before watching Taehyung run over to the twins.

"I missed you both so much! Daddy was being mean to me yesterday."

"Aish, you got your payback though!" The father whined, listening as their friends laughed while the mother grabbed his son before kissing his chubby cheek.

"Trying to drown me in a pool? You know dang well I got you back."

"Wait, so the whole time you had that lovely honeymoon, which should involve no violence, you tried murdering each other the last day?!" Jae exclaimed, feeling Minji jump a little in her grip before a soft cry fell from her lips, causing both parents to look at her before Jungkook dashed over and scooped her out of her arms.

"Sorry, I guess knowing my best friend and his husband were being children threw me off a little." Scoffing, Jimin rolled his eyes at his sister before he nudged her shoulder.

"It's fine, and besides, it was just play fighting. Most of the honeymoon was me sugaring him top to bottom, both literally and emotionally." Jungkook responded, looking over to see Taehyung smile sheepishly while his attention was focused on playing with Taekwon's hand as he giggled before he spoke up."

"Where's Ducky anyways? I thought she was babysitting them today."

"Actually, that was something me and Jae wanted to tell you 2 about," the punch-haired male stated, clearing his throat before looking at both of the parents that were now looking at him.

"Ducky left a few hours before you got back, saying her mother's health was not in the best place and although she loves her job working here, she thought it was best to go help her mom, but she wanted to give you guys these," reaching into his pocket, the older Park pulled out 2 3D rubber duck keychains, making both of them chuckle before they both received one.

"She said she's going to miss this place, but she already  packed her stuff and left, but she made sure that you guys knew she loved taking care of the babies with all her heart and it pained her to have to leave." Jae added, watching as Taehyung looked at the keychain in his hand as his son played with it before looking over at Jungkook.

"I guess we'll have to find another babysitter."

"Mmm, not exactly." The raven mentioned, his eyes still looking at the duck before he let Minji play with it, the keychain still on his finger before he looked up at the confused brunette.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah Kook, all of us have working jobs, you especially since you have a whole company to run and a career as a teacher." Yoongi explained, watching as his brother shook his head.

"Not all of us have to have jobs, Tae included."

"M-me?!" The shocked male asked, his face contorting into something that showed both confusion and curiosity.

"Yeah, I mean, why not you just be a stay-at-home mom? It won't be my first time working alone. I've got the business and teaching." Jungkook assured, watching as his husband had a smile show on his face before he sighed.

"But Kook, what about the sale you just pitched to the Gucci headquarters?" Hoseok asked.

"If need be, Taehyung can help out with stuff like that, but from home so he can still be with the twins since they're more important than work."

"You really thought this through in the span of 5 minutes didn't you?" Taehyung mumbled, his eyes going to look at the older as he simply smiled.

"Well, someone has to take care of these lovely cubs, so it's gotta be you love, their mama bear." Blushing at the comment, the younger sighed as he went to look down at his son, who was also playing with the ducky before he looked back up.

"I don't see why we can't give this a shot."

~

After coming back to the book, I realized there was a weird issue with the chapter numbers and it was solely because when I made the chapters starting from 90 to now and even some of the ones after this one, they were all numbered in a certain way I had it in my head, but accidentally forgot to go back and fix the numbers, but it should all be fixed now.

Only 7 more chapters left! How are you guys holding up with that?