𝟜𝟘: ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕌𝕡

Today was Taehyung's 3 month check up on the baby and to see if the baby was healthy, what he needed to do to keep them healthy, she even said they get to see how many they're going to have, but would have to come back when he's 18 weeks to see the gender.

It was Saturday, so Jungkook was able to go with him, which made him very happy. He didn't like going to things like this by himself, he would recieve uncomfortable stares if he did.

"Good morning Tae!" Jimin happily said as he entered the living room in only one of Yoongi's FG shirts and black short shorts. Taehyung stared at the male happily as his hand was placed on his stomach.

"You know, I'm surprised you haven't eaten any weird foods women would usually eat."

"I guess it's because I'm a male? I don't know." Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulder before he went back to looking at the tv while Jimin sits next to him, placing his head on his shoulder.

"You've also grown bigger than you would when women have one baby-"

"Jimin~" The pregnant male whined, hitting his friend's shoulder as he pouted, listening to his friend as he laughed.

"Stop comparing me to a woman." He whined, a tear falling from his eye, making the other widen his eyes before he hugged him.

'I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to be mean, I was just concerned." The pink haired male said, letting the brunette softly sniffle before he let go of him to wip his tears.

"D-do you think something is wrong with my baby?" The brunette curiously asked, looking at the pink haired male to see him shrug his shoulders.

"It's just a thought Tae. Like you said, you're a male, not a woman. It could just be the way your body grows when you have kids-" The older gasped before he grabbed his hands.

"What if it's twins! Or triplets! Or-" The younger widened his eyes and held the older's hands.

"I'm not having that many kids Jiminie, that's too many, especially since this is my first time." Taehyung stated.

"Whatever you say Tae, would be cool though."

"Cool for you because you would be an Uncle of a lot of kids while I go through the pain of pushing them out." Taehyung scoffed, rubbing his still small bump.

-
The couple was driving over to the doctor to go to their appointment. Jungkook was beyond excited. This was his first appointment he was able to go to, so hearing that they get to have a look at their baby made him happy.

But Taehyung on the other hand was worried about everything. The baby, if there was more than 1, which he would be happy to have them, but Jimin really scared him. It was kind of true though, he looked like his was a month ahead since his stomach was a little bit bigger than your normal 3 month stomach.

As Jungkook finished singing a song that was on the radio, he looked over at the really quite male as he just looked at his belly, his hand placed on top of it as a clear frown was shown on his face.

"You ok babe? You've been quite the whole time we got in the car." The older asked, grabbing his hand and giving it a tight squeeze while he stopped at a red light before he looked at his boyfriend to see a tear roll down his eye.

"Oh baby boy." The older frowned as he cupped the younger's cheeks to see his distressed face, his puppy eyes looking into his doe eyes as tears flow from his.

"W-what if something is wrong with the baby? Jimin said I was a little bigger than 3 months. What if something is wrong with me?"

"Baby, nothing is wrong with you, your beautiful and this is just the way pregnancy goes sometimes. The doctor will explain everything to us when we get there, so don't worry." The raven calmly said, pecking his lips before he held his thigh and squeezed it before he started to drive again since it was a green light.

"Y-you sure?" The brunette asked, looking at the raven to see him hum and nod.

"Most positive."

-
"Hi Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, please laid down Mr. Kim." The doctor said as she held her chart and shut the door. Taehyung nodded and climbed onto the leaned back chair and laid down, looking at Jungkook as he asked for his hand, which he immediately got, as well as his bunny smile.

"Ok Mr. Kim, could you lift up your shirt for me so I could on the gel?" Nodding, he pulled up his white shirt, just enough for her before he went back to grabbing his lover's hand.

"Now may I remind you, it's going to be cold, but it will warm up in a matter of seconds." Ms. Hope said, placing the indeed cold gel on the boy's stomach as he hissed at the coldness, listening as she said sorry before she placed her wand on his stomach, turning on the machine before she moves it around a little bit.

About 2 minutes later, they heard a small heartbeat, making the boys smile happily as tears fell from Taehyung's eyes.

"Ok~, there's baby A, let's see if you have anymore." She started to move the wand a little more, trying to see if there was any other baby, when she found one a little lower than the first baby, making the brunette gasp.

"W-we're having twins?!" He questioned, looking up at the just as shock raven as he stared at the screen. Ms. Hope smiled as she looked around before she cleaned up the gel on the male's stomach.

"Congrats you 2, it looks like you are having twins." She happily said, looking to see the younger still crying, but it was happy tears as he hugged his boyfriend.

"When do we have to come back?" The older asked her, watching as she looked at the machine before she looked at them.

"I would say when he's 16 weeks, just for his normal check up," She replied, grabbing 2 pictures from the machine before she handed them to the young couple.

"Here you go, those are the pictures of the babies. They are healthy, which is a good thing. Just keep up with eating well. Have you experience any different types of eating styles? Like mixing different foods that don't really go?" The brunette shook his head as he looked at her.

"Not really, is that a bad thing?"

"No, it's fine actually. Most pregnant people would crave weird foods, mainly because of the baby, but not all pregnant people do." Ms. Hope stated, standing up with them as she opened the door for them.

"Remember to come see me on your 16th week, Saturdays and Sundays are the only days I'm at the doctor's office. Other times I'm at the hospital." Nodding, both boys bowed before they left the doctor's office.

~
...so the chapter was a little crappy :\