𝟠𝟘: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖

Before the story starts, I just wanted to say thank you all for 44k views! I decided to make a drawing of the story, which is what's shown above. I hope you all like it as I took a lot of my time to make it for you guys. Anyways, enjoy the chapter. Love you guys <3

~

Taehyung sighed as the car stopped, showing him he made it to the restaurant his best friend was with her boyfriend and supposedly surrogate.

He thanked his driver before getting out, watching as a few cameras went off before he entered the building with 2 of his guards.

He immediately spotted the 3 as they were having a conversation together, but Hoseok looked up with a bright smile before standing up and walking over to him.

"Thanks for coming man, it means a lot that you came." He stated, watching as Taehyung nodded with a small smile before he walked over with him to the table to see the 2 girls looking at them.

"Taebear, this is Jennie, she's going to be the surrogate for our future baby," Jae explained, a big smile on her face while the girl named Jennie smiled shyly before bowing her head.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Taehyung." Smiling softly, he nodded his head as he sat down next to Hoseok.

"You too."

"I wish Jungkook was able to come, it would be fun letting you guys get to know Jennie." Jae stated, watching as a waiter came over to bring a bottle of wine before leaving.

"He wanted to spend more time with the twins since he works most of the time instead of being with the twins. He only got full weekends with him and nights on weekdays." Her best friend explained, grabbing a wine glass before pouring himself some wine.

"So Tae, we wanted to discuss what would happen as we have her around," Hoseok started, watching as the other placed the bottle down before looking at him.

"We've decided to let Jennie live with us once she hits her 6 months mark, meaning if we're not able to be with her, we were hoping if you could be there for her while we were gone." The older states, seeing as Taehyung tried to take in all this information as he took another sip.

"We just want to make sure Jennie is taken care of since she is doing a big favor for us. It's the least we could do for her." The younger explains, her head turning to smile at the surrogate, who smiles shyly while blushing a little before she looked over at Taehyung.

Why did I agree to come here?

-
"Good job Taekwon, now hit this key." Jungkook softly says as he holds the twins in his arms, his hands placed on the keys of the piano while his kids playfully hit the keys out of curiosity.

The little boy giggled before his small chubby hands slammed on the key, causing his father to chuckle before kissing the crown of his head.

Yeontan was laying next to them as he paid close attention to the twins, just to make sure they didn't fall on accident. His little tail wagged happily as he stared at them before laying his head down.

"Would you like to try Miss Minji?" He asked his daughter, watching as she gnawed on her pacifier before looking into his eyes with her sparkly teddy bear-like brown eyes, just like Taehyung's.

She sucked on her paci just a little bit more before placing her hand on his bigger hand, listening as her father cooed at her while she smiled happily.

"Silly girl, you want Daddy to play something?" Both babies squealed happily before they got comfortable on his thighs, a big smile on his face before he placed his hands on the right keys and started to play.

He remembered the time he did this with Taehyung whenever he was tired. He would either sing to him or let him sit with him as he played a little bit of the piano they had in the living room.

He looked down at the keys but glanced as the twins swayed a little, both of the babbling as he played the soft music, which brought a happy smile to his face before he found himself singing to the music he played, the twins suddenly calming down as they listened to their father.

Both of their eyes looked up at him to see his closed ones while he sang softly, his smile shining wide as he sang a high note, listening as the twins giggled before he could feel Minji lay her head on his chest, soon feeling Taekwon following along as he started to finish the song.

Once he finished, he looked down to see the twins fast asleep, as well as Yeontan, causing him to chuckle before he looked at the clock to see what time it was.

Tae should be back in an hour, so I guess taking a nap wouldn't be a bad idea.

Getting up with the twins in his arms, and waking Yeontan up in the process, both him and the dog start making their way upstairs to the master bedroom where he places the twins down on the bed before carefully getting on the bed himself with Yeontan hopping on and getting situated and falling asleep.

-
"it was nice meeting you Taehyung, I hope I'm not going to be too much of a burden." Jennie states as Jae and Hoseok were paying for the food while they made their way to the front.

"Oh it was nice meeting you as well, and please, we're glad to have you taking your time to do something like this. Let me know whenever you need my help with something." Nodding, the raven smiled softly at him before the couple came over to them.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Jennie, and thank you again for being here Taebear," Jae admits, her smile never leaving her face as her best friend smiles back happily.

"You're welcome Jae, thank you for inviting me." Nodding, the couple hugs him and Jennie one last time before they all make their separate ways.

-
With a soft sigh, the younger opened the door to his home as the curtains were open in the living room, letting in the nice sunset light settle in the room as he shuts the door, making sure to lock the top part before walking in.

"Gguk, I'm back! He shouts, placing his stuff down to only be greeted by silence, which confused him.

"Gguk?" He called out, looking around before making his way up the stairs, taking his jacket off in the process before he made it over to the bedroom, where his heart almost melted with a cuteness overload as he sees his little family all sleeping on the bed together.

He walked further into the room to put his jacket up and change into some shorts and a black shirt before going to the end of the bed and see his boyfriend's tattooed arm being revealed as it was placed over the twins as if he was protecting them or keeping them warm while they slept in the middle of the bed with Yeontan under their feet.

He smiled softly before getting in the bed to join them, his eyes staring at his babies before looking at the bigger baby in front of him, his soft snore coming from his nose while it twitched just like a bunny.

The younger moved his arms beside the older's slowly, making sure not to wake them up, but watched as the older's doe eyes opened up, as well as his soft bunny smile coming out of hiding.

"Hey, how was the meetup?" Jungkook asked, his voice is a little deep from being asleep.

"It was good, but I wish I didn't have to go so I could have fun with my little family." Taehyung stated, watching as his lover chuckled before moving his arm to grab the other's hand and intertwine his own with his.

"Well now you're back, so let's nap like a family before I have to get up and make dinner."

"Can't the chefs cook tonight? You've cooked enough meals this week." The brunette grumbled, earning another chuckle from the raven before he nodded.

"I'll let them know later. Let's just sleep for now." Giggling, the brunette nodded with a boxy smile before they both closed their eyes and slowly fell asleep.