𝟚𝟝: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠?

2nd update

~

The younger looked at his desk with his hands in his hair, his jaw still hanging after 10 minutes of it being there. The news he recieved still taking him a long time to process.

Holy cow, what...what am I going to tell Ggukie?

Will he still love me?

Will he have a change of heart and become like my parents?

Do I-

"Hey baby." His thoughts in distress were broken when he saw his lovely boyfriend at the door, a happy bunny smile on his face as he propped himself on the door frame. Taehyung sighed i comfort and smiled.

"Hiya." Chuckling, he removed himself from the door frame and shut the door, leaving the 2 of them alone in the room.

"What were you thinking of? You looked out of it?" The raven asked, Taehyung now seeing him on the corner of his desk right beside him.

"Oh uh-nothing to worry about. I just had one of my moments...yeah."

"One of your moments eh?" The brunette blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"Apparently that's what Jimin calls it." Jungkook smiled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair, watching as he picked up his head and pouted.

"What time is it anyway?" The younger asked, watching as the older looked at his Rolex watch for the time.

"It's 3:52, I got here 20 minutes ago, but I had to deal with some business before I came in." He chuckled softly before looking at the younger.

"Good thing I did, it looked like you had some business of your own to deal with." The raven laughed harder when he recieved hits on his muscular arm by the brunette, seeing the clear pout on his face.

"Hey! Not funny mister!" Taehyung whined, laying his head on his lover's big thigh. Jungkook patted his back before placing a kiss on his head.

"Mia told me you didn't eat lunch today, you ok? You've been a little weird since that night we left the school." The fashionista questioned with worry, making Taehyung feeling all gooey inside and his heart swell.

"I'm fine, just didn't have the appetite I guess." Sighing, Jungkook got up from the desk, making Taehyung remove his head.

"Come with me, I have a meeting about our next release date and I want you by my side to make sure you're ok." The younger blushed, but didn't refuse, standing up with the help of his boyfriend and walked out of his office, holding hands in a cute manner.

-
"Now I don't think that's the best time to establish this."

"But Mr. Jeon, with other brands coming out with theirs, this would be this best time to bring them out."

"But its all summer clothes, why bring them out at a later time when others are putting theirs out before summer starts? You do know this is April right?" Jungkook inquired, quirking an eyebrow at the man in front of him.

"What about if we move the date to May the 21st? Get the pictures done in late April or early May and by the time school ends, our new stuff will be out and ready for the people." Taehyung suggested, watching as the other 8 people nodded.

"Great idea Taehyung, that way any last minute details that need to be fixed will have enough time to be fixed." Jungkook added, grabbing the other's hand from under the table. The man at the end of the table nodded as he looked at all the other people.

"Alright then, May the 21st is our set date. Make sure you get the models set and ready for May the 9th for pictures. You're all dismissed." Jungkook ordered, watching as the men and women left the room.

The younger sighed as he laid his head on the older's shoulder, his eyes wanting to shut down that exact moment.

"Tired buddy?" The raven hinted, watching how his boyfriend's gorgeous eyelashes fluttered down. Taehyung nodded with a little whine before he felt himself being lifted up, earning a yelp as he held on.

"Jungkook! Put me down! We're still at the company." Taehyung whined, but he only recieved a smack on his ass.

"So? My building, my rules. And if they have a problem with me loving you, they can get the hell out." The older stated, walking down the hall to his office, the only room in the hall as he shuts his door and lays Taehyung on his couch, grabbing him a blanket before laying it on him.

"Sleep here for now, I'll get Mia to park your car in the private garage." Jungkook said softly, giving his lover a kiss on his lips as he watched him drift to sleep.

He chuckled softly before making his way over to his desk, work he had to get done all set out for him by the help of Irene.

"Let's get this done shall we?" He told no one in particular, putting on his glasses and starting to get to work.

-
Arriving at home with the younger in his arms, Jungkook sighed peacefully as he walked into his home, his love sleeping soundly after a long day.

I should make him something for dinner...

Or maybe get one of the chefs to make something...

...or just maybe get takeout.

Sighing, he walked over to the couch and placed him down and covered him with a blanket, not wanting to wake him up, even though he's been asleep for an hour.

"Good evening Mr. Jeon." One of his chefs said as he entered his kitchen. He bowed to them and smiled politely.

"Good evening. Can you please make some Bulgogi for me and Taehyung?" He watches as the 3 chefs bow.

"Yes sir, it will be done in no time." One of them say. The raven nods his head before heading back into the living room, only to see Taehyung awake, but his hair was a little messy and he had a cute pout on his face.

"Ggukie~" The boy whined, looking around his front side view to see him not there. Chuckling, the older walked over to him and sat down next to him, wrapping his arm around him as he pulled him into his lap, making the other's head rest on his chest.

"You sleep good?" Jungkook asked, playing with his curly dark hair. Taehyung simply nodded as he closed his eyes again, loving the feeling of how his fingers gently went through his locks.

"Mhm, when did we get home?"

"Umm, I think 15 minutes ago." The older chuckled as he watched the younger play with his buttons on his shirt, casually listening. Suddenly, Taehyung froze on the spot, his body feeling extremely nauseous. He let go of the other's shirt and jumped up, dashing up the stairs as he held his mouth. Jungkook widened his eyes and dashed after him, worried for the love of his life.

As Taehyung reached their bathroom, he threw up all he could, his mind going full on dizzy as he held the toilet lid tightly. He finally felt his boyfriend by his side as he was weak on the spot, all of his energy, drained.

Jungkook just rubbed his back and whispered soothing words as Taehyung started to get light headed. He finally finished up and when he leaned back, he was met with a wet wash cloth on his face to clean up the rest of his mess.

"Is this why you haven't been eating much? Why didn't you tell me baby boy? I would've taken care of you." A tear rolled down the brunette's face as he looked pitifully up at his boyfriend.

"G-ggukie...t-there...there's something I need to tell you." The younger spoke in a whisper-like tone, his voice low, yet still it's deep self. Nodding, Jungkook picked him up from off the floor and placed him on the bed, sitting himself on the edge of it as he rubbed him soothingly.

"What do you need to tell me Tae?" Taehyung fiddled with his fingers out of nervousness and finally looked into his lover's eyes.

"I-I-I'm-"