𝟚𝟞: 𝔸...𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪?

"I-I-I'm...I'm pregnant Ggukie. I-I'm holding our baby." Taehyung stuttered, holding onto Jungkook for dear life as this changes everything.

The raven looked at him with wide eyes as he looked at the younger's stomach before looking at his boyfriend's scared face. He immediately grabbed his hand and rubbed it gently.

"Babe, h-how?" The raven asked, his mind clearly confused. The brunette sighed and sat up a little.

"W-well, I went to the doctor today to see i-if I could make children, just for you, and when I went to go get checked out, the doctor told me I was already a few days pregnant." The older looked into his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"So the day we did...it, was when you got pregnant?" Smiling, Taehyung nodded happily, a stray tear falling from his face.

"You're not mad or disgusted at me?" The younger asked, flabbergasted by how the older reacted. Jungkook chuckled as he shook his head, a tear falling down his own cheek.

"I couldn't be mad at the one I love, and the fact that you can carry our baby makes me even happier." He bent down and softly captured his lips in his, making the whole kiss itself full of love.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss as their tears combined together.

"I love you so much Tae, you don't even know." The raven muttered as he continued to kiss the brunette, his whole heart wanting to explode with happiness and love.

"I-I love you too Ggukie." They continued to kiss for a few more minutes before finally pulling away, a string of saliva still connected to them. The 2 looked at each other and chuckled before the fashionista cleaned the saliva.

"I got the chefs to make us some food, so they should be finished in a few minutes." The older said, getting beside his boyfriend as he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close, giving him kisses on his face and neck.

"So in those few minutes, you and I can just cuddle. Hmm? How does that sound?"

"Mmm, I like that." The younger said, his head leaning back into the other's shoulder as they shared the wonderful moments of just the 2 of them together.

-
"It's ok baby, just let it all out." The raven whispered, rubbing the brunette's back as he threw up again.

Taehyung finally finished and laid his head back on his boyfriend's chest.

"This sucks."

"I know babe, but in the end, we will have a wonderful bundle of joy." Jungkook says softly, rubbing his side while placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Do I need to take an off day to spend it with you? Cause I'll do that in a heartbeat." The younger shook his head and smiled.

"I'm fine now Ggukie, it's just morning sickness."

"But still, I want to be there for you if you need me." Taehyung cooed weakly at his boyfriend and kissed his shoulder before carefully standing up.

"You better start getting ready for school Mr. Jeon, I'm sure those kids don't want a sub today." He joked slightly, earning a chuckle from the other.

"Alright alright, but you better call me today if anything happens." The older says, standing up himself and heading to his closet to get his clothes before he jumps in the shower.

Taehyung sighed happily as he plopped on the bed, the thought that a baby was inside him this whole time making him sparkle. Of course he's done his research in the past, preferably whenever Jungkook and him both started dating. He of course looked it up the night the fashionista confessed how much he wanted kids, it was a must.