𝟡𝟞: 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

As their 2 weeks were slowly coming to an end as they were on their last week, Taehyung couldn't help but enjoy the lovely sunlight that brightened his tan skin, his chest out in the open as he relaxed in the little pool at their suite with his margarita he got to bring to his room.

The thoughts of all that happened though made him shiver, both with embarrassment and pleasure. He could find any space in this small suite that wasn't already claimed by their bodies from their heated sessions, and he almost forgot about the red and purple marks on his neck that were made last night in the shower.

"Tae bud, I'm back from the shop!" Jungkook shouted from the front door before he could hear it close, soon hearing his footsteps get closer before he looked up to see his lover with a blue Hawaiian unbuttoned shirt and navy cargo shorts, not to mention his black flip-flops.

"Having fun love?"

"Mhm, it feels nice." The brunette admitted, listening as his husband chuckled before he went into their kitchen to place the things down before getting changed.

"What do you want to do today love? I know we only have 2 days left." The raven asks as he came back from the bedroom, getting in the pool before he went to grab the other, pulling him closer to his body to the point they were touching, causing the brunette to blush as the raven took his glasses away.

"We could just swim until nightfall, we haven't done a lot of swimming since we've been here."

"No, but we have been exploring a lot of new things," Jungkook suggested, a smirk forming on his face as Taehyung's cheeks quickly turned a red color before pushing the other away, listening as he chuckled before he went to grab him again, pulling him even closer.

"Come on now, I know you enjoyed it. Besides, if it weren't for me using protection, I would've had your ass impregnated with round 2 already."

"Aish~, Gguk you're making me look like I'm about to explode!" The younger whined as he went to hide his face in his lover's wet chest, feeling the vibration of his laughter before his head was pulled back.

"Then let me help you with that." Before he could answer, the younger gasped as the older pulled them both down in the water, their eyes staring at each other under the water before the older grabbed his cheeks, pulling him into a deep kiss before they went back up, listening as Taehyung gasped while he watched Jungkook flip his now wet hair back.

"You meanie!"

"What? I thought you said you were about to explode, so I cooled you down." Jungkook cockily responded, a chuckle falling from his lips as he turned around, but yelped when his husband jumped on his back.

"Well how about this?!" Falling backward, Jungkook fussed at the other before they both went back down under the water, soon coming back up to look at each other to take a breath before dying of laughter.

"This is why I married you." The raven cackled, grabbing the brunette's waist before kissing him, feeling as the brunette's body melted in his grip before his arms wrapped around his neck.

-

As he said, both boys spent the whole day in the pool, sometimes getting out to use the restroom or eat, but the whole day was spent with them fooling around in the pool.

Taehyung would sometimes be a victim of Jungkook's evil crimes, only for him to get payback seconds later before they died in each other's arms out of laughter.

As the night sky came upon them, Taehyung was currently waiting on Jungkook as he went to get them dinner. His legs dangled off the dock of their suite as he watched the pretty sunset, a smile rested on his face as in the distance were either people riding on a boat or dolphins playing with their buddies in the distance.

The breeze blew his hair behind him as he wore his favorite black hairband, yet he closed his eyes at how it lightly touched his face.

It was until he felt arms wrapping around his waist that he finally opened his eyes to see his husband smiling at him, the shirt he had earlier back on the way he had it the last time with his swim trunks still on before he sat next to him.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Mhm, it's so pretty just staring at the ocean and the mountains from here."

"Not as pretty as you thought." The raven mumbled, not looking to see the blush covering the brunette's cheeks before he sighed.

"It would be cool if the kids could've come here. We could've let them pet the dolphins."

"I don't know about that Gguk, they're too small to do that."

"Well we could also have the other there in case, I know you would like to also have them enjoy this fun." The raven explained as he went to place his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Just thinking about having to go back to work though-" the younger started, only for both of them to groan in unison, "I don't even want to go back to work when we get back."

"Technically, we don't," The older stated, his eyes looking up to see the younger staring at him, "you forget who's the boss." With a smirk covering his mouth, he moved his head to look at the younger's neck before placing a few kisses on it, causing the younger to whine a little bit before he took off his shirt.

"I say our food waits a little bit, hmm? How does that sound?" Groaning, Taehyung looks over at his husband to see his lustful eyes but gasped when his waist was snatched before both of their bodies were thrown into the ocean under them.

With shocked eyes, Taehyung looked over at his lover who was staring at him from in the water before their lips collided, causing him to moan under the water before they came up.

"Let the fun being once more bud."