𝟙𝟞: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕎𝕖 𝔹𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖?

"We seriously have to plan a Get Together party!" Jimin squeals.

"Shhh, you might wake them up." Yoongi whispers, earning an eye roll from Jimin.

"Relax, this is a huge house with up to 2 floors, I think we're fine." Jae laughs and shook her head.

"That's Jimin for you."

"Eh, I'm used to it." Yoongi replies.

"But seriously though, that would be a good plan."

"I still can't believe they never told us." Hoseok remarked.

"That's true. Taehyung always tells me things, so it was a bit upsetting, but as long as he's happy, then I'm happy." Jae said with her confident smile and leaned back on the counter.

"Did I hear someone wanting to plan a party?" Irene says as she walks in, not forgetting to bow as she does so.

"Indeed we are. Jungkook and Taehyung got together last night, so now we want to throw them a party!" Jimin says excitedly. Irene giggles and looked at her iPad.

"Well we can schedule one tonight or tomorrow night if that's ok with you. Would it be here?" Jae nodded.

"There's more to do here than the rest of our house." Irene nodded and started to tap things on her iPad.

"Ok, I'll set it all up."

-
Taehyung woke up to arms around his waist. Remembering yesterday brought back that lovey feeling he had and couldn't get rid of. He still couldn't believe that he, Kim Taehyung, was able to get a very famous fashion designer, Jeon Jungkook, to be his boyfriend.

He wasn't going to be surprised if he was the bottom and Jungkook was the top, he had no dominance in him to be a top.

He turned around and smiled when he saw Jungkook's sleeping face. It was so peaceful as his hair was all over and his big arms fit around his small waist. Taehyung smiled and laid in his chest, feeling the warmth radiating off of him.

The arms started to tighten up, then loosen as Taehyung heard a groan. He looked up to see Jungkook starting to wake up as well.

"Morning Kookie." The older smiled and moved back the younger's locks.

"Morning princess." The younger blushed and looked away from the older, making him laugh.

"You're going to have to start getting used to that, cause imma find every nickname in the books for you." Jungkook snickered, earning a hand lightly hitting his ripped chest.

"'M, I'll stick with Kookie, Ggukie, and babe." Jungkook mentally cooed at how babyish Taehyung sounded. He just wanted to hug him like there was no tomorrow.

But of course there was a knock at the door. Jungkook groaned before hugging Taehyung tighter.

"Come in!" The person opened the door and cooed with a squeal.

"You know good and well I've shipped the ship a while now." Jae grin and skipped over to the bed to see Taehyung cuddling inside Jungkook's chest.

"Too cute~!" She smiled before sitting on the bed.

"How did you find out anyway?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung feeling too flustered to ask anything.

"Well you have to remember 2 other people live here and when they see you 2 being all lovey dovey, one of them that has the blabber mouth boyfriend will tell him and he will go around telling the whole family, meaning me and Jin." He chuckled and looked at Taehyung as he played with the bottom of his white tank top.