𝟛𝟜: 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

If you already read chapter 33, I had to change it since only Jungkook and Rose knew about Taehyung being pregnant, so if you want to reread it you can. On with the chapter.

~

Everyone soon showed up at the Jeon residents, all ready to meet up with their siblings and parents at a nice restaurant. Taehyung couldn't wait to see Mr. and Mrs. Park after a few years. He adored them so much, to the point he thought of them as his adopted parents.

He was currently fixing his makeup until he felt a firm chest pressed against his back, the thin fabric making him feel the abs before he let out a calm groan, making the male behind him smile.

"How's your leg?"

"Mmm, it's good, just a little limp, but I'm fine." Placing his mascara down on the counter, he turned around and smiled at the older.

"One day, we'll be just like this, except you will have a big tummy, so when I hold you like this, it'll touch my abs." The older stated, earning a clear blush from the younger.

"I still can't believe it's even possible, of course there was that one guy that had a kid with his husband, but still. For this to happen to me is the best thing ever." Jungkook chuckled as he moved to his lover's lips and placed a kiss on them before backing up to go into his closet and grab a nice shirt and jacket.

"I'm still questioning why we have to get so fancy about this when it's just a dinner. Don't get me wrong, I love going to fancy things-" Taehyung babbled, immediately shutting his mouth when he realized the stuff he was saying was basic nonsense and should know that these people were rich...and fancy.

"Listen baby, we're going to go out to eat with everyone's family, laugh, and have fun. Sure we'll look expensive, but that's apart of being very famous." The raven said, wrapping his arms around the brunette's waist to kiss him again before slipping on the white button up shirt, making Taehyung's mouth water. Let's just say they stopped time for a bit.

-
"Everyone ready?" Jungkook asked, looking at his friends and brother to see all of them there while he held Taehyung by his side.

"Yes sir~!" Jimin and Jae shouted, causing Taehyung to bust out laughing.

"Come on nut 1 and 2, Rose is going to meet us there along with Jin, Namjoon, and Taesa." Yoongi spoke as they all walked to the doors.

"I still can't believe that little angel is turning 5! 5 years have gone by so fast." Jae said, astonished by how so much time past.

-
Once they got to the restaurant, Taehyung could see his little family waiting on them from in their car while Yoongi, Hoseok, and the Park siblings' parents waited outside.

"Eeeee! I can't wait!" Jae squealed as the driver parked the limo, knowing good and well a lot of eyes were looking at them as they came up. The driver parked the car and got out to open the door for them, Jae and Hoseok coming out first, hand in hand, and then went Yoongi and Jimin and lastly Jungkook and Taehyung.

The younger watched as his little sister got out of the car once she was free from her car seat seatbelt and dashed over to him with a big smile, making all the parents smile.

"Taetae!" She squealed, jumping into his arms and nuzzling her small head into his neck.

"Be careful sweetie, we don't want to hurt Taetae now do we?" Jungkook softly said, earning a cute shake from the small girl before he smiled and kissed her forehead, which made his parents smile widely. Soon after, Jin and Namjoon got out, looking nice in their suits as Taesa wore a dress Jungkook made for her early March.