𝟜𝟟: 𝕃𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

"That's it Tae, keep going." Jungkook comments, smiling as he watched his lovely boyfriend put on his shirt. Jungkook was happy to say that his boyfriend was only 5 months away, making him really happy like a toddler getting the truck he wanted for christmas.

Now that Taehyung was really showing, he started to get a little bit lazier and more tired, but with his help, the pregnant male was able to work around things.

"Why is it so tiring just to put on a stupid shirt?" Taehyung grumbled, a big puppy pout plastered on his face while he laid his head on his boyfriend's chest. The older chuckled quite softly before replying.

"Your body is just not used to carrying our lovely angels baby. It'll take time, and I'll be by your side through it all." Groaning, the younger placed the rest of his body in the older's hold while they were still standing, causing the older to quickly react so his love didn't get injured.

Going downstairs with Taehyung in his arms, he noticed Jae and Hoseok sitting on the couch together with popcorn and sprite while being snuggled up in a big blanket.

"Morning you guys." The fashionista says after he makes it down the last step, both heads turning to see them before smiling.

"Morning Kookie! Morning Tae!" Jae happily says, looking at the very pouty boy in the muscular man's arms before he nuzzled into his neck.

"Did they make breakfast already?" Jungkook asked, watching as Jae went back to looking at the tv while Hoseok nodded.

"They put it all in the microwave so it'll stay warm. They remembered the last time when Tae complained about it and then threw it up when it was a little soggy." He explains, watching the other nod before making his way to the kitchen with his grumpy lover.

Once he made it into the kitchen, he sat his lover on the counter, looking at his cute pouty face before he moved to the microwave to indeed see food in there, Taehyung's new favorite food after he found out he was pregnant.

"Here you go love, apple pancakes with rasins." Jungkook softly says since his boyfriend was still a little sleepy.

"Would you like to eat this here or go into the room and eat it?"

"Mmm, room." Taehyung babbled, earning a chuckle from his lover before he placed the food down and picked up the other.

"Ok love, I'm going to bring you back upstairs before I bring our food upstairs."

"It's ok Mr. Jeon, I'll bring the food up for you, I'll even heat it up a little for you before I bring it up." Joy says as she comes around the corner, not forgetting to bow to the 2 of them before grabbing the plates.

"Ah, thank you so much Joy." The raven says, bouncing the brunette a little on his hip so he won't fall.

"It's my pleasure sir."

-
After Jungkook was able to get his lovely boyfriend all cozy in the bed with fluffy blankets covering him up, Joy came in just in time with warm pancakes and milk on a tray.

"Thank you again Joy." Jungkook repeats and he too gets cozy in the bed while she places the tray down on his lap.

"You're welcome sir, let me know if you need anything."

"I will, thank you." Bowing to him, she waved softly to the pouty male before shutting the doors.

"Do you want me to feed you baby boy?"

"Mhm." Taehyung hummed, laying his head on the older's shoulder while he cut into the pancake with his fork, getting enough on it before placing the fork in his mouth.

"What do you want to watch baby? You wanna watch some more BT21?"

"Aish, you're making me sound like a little kid." The younger grumbled, smiling softly as he heard his boyfriend's chuckle.

"You are my little kid, you're my baby boy." The older smoothly replies, kissing his temple before grabbing the remote and turning on what they were currently caught up on.

-
The day went by quickly, both lovers cuddling in bed while they watched more of BT21, changing it once Taehyung got bored, or Jungkook would change it to the news whenever Taehyung took a nap, which happened 3 times.

It was now 5:23 in the afternoon, meaning Yoongi was now home from work, even though it was a Saturday.

Taehyung was smiling softly while he laid his head on his lover's chest, who was rubbing his belly softly while quitely singing a song.

"Mmm, Ggukie." The younger softly said, almost a whisper. The older hummed, stopping his singing while he continued to rub the younger's belly.

"You should really make a song with Yoongi Hyung, that way when you're gone on business trips, I can simply play it for our kids to get them to sleep." The younger suggests, listening as his boyfriend chuckles.

"You truly think so?"

"Mhm, plus, it would help me sleep too. It's really soothing." Smiling at his cute lover, he kissed his soft lips before pulling him closer to him, snuggling with his in the safest, but most loveable way ever imagined.

Jungkook didn't know how he got this far, but he did, and he didn't want to go back. He loved every moment he spent with Taehyung, whether it was his whiny moments, his mad moments, or even his happiest and giggly moments. He loved being around him and seeing his personality come alive.

Everytime the younger wasn't awake and he was asleep in his arms, he couldn't imagine what would've happened if he didn't see him at the mall, if he didn't talk to Jae about giving him a job, if he didn't go to his birthday parties, getting him drunk for the first time and losing his V-card with him, working with him and seeing his ideas and modeling skills, expressing how much he loved him.

He just couldn't see himself being alone like he was.

Taehyung was like his missing puzzle piece.

Surely he had his Hyungs, his friends, his family, but he was missing his other half, his other him. He felt himself being complete with Lisa, but when she left, he felt he was missing something.

Then when Taehyung came in, he felt himself again.

It felt like it was something from a book that he read, or the many movies or tv shows he's watched. He felt like he was the main character that goes through this big change in his life and finally finds what he's been missing his whole life.

He looked at his lovely boyfriend, who was looking up at him and smiling softly at him.

"I'll talk to him later, right now, I want to spend the rest of the day loving you." The raven answers, watching as the brunette blushes.

"Pfft, you do that everyday, stop making me blush so much." The brunette whines, hiding his blushing face in the raven's chest while he heard him chuckle.

Kim Taehyung...

...Thank you for coming into my life.