𝟝𝟞: ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 (𝕡𝕥.𝟚)

If some of you read it after I published it the first time, I completely forgot Jisoo was already in the book, so I changed the character. Sorry for the confusion.

~

Everyone in the room stood up once the doors near the judge's podium opened, revealing 2 more officers and last but not least, Taehyung's father in a navy prison outfit, an unusual prison color you would see in other countries.

Taehyung followed the cold stare of his father, his hands chained, along with his feet, as he just looked at him in disappointment. The brunette just shared the same look back, but with a more blank and poke strive to it, scaring his own father a little bit, but none the less, rolled his eyes before he stood in front of his seat.

Not only did his father come in, but so did the judge herself, her black grown shiny in the light, her dark red hair straightened nicely as she wore a simple, but fancy makeup look before she made it to her spot.

"You may be seated." She calmly says as she sits down, letting everyone sit down before she continues. Before she does, she looks over at Taehyung and Jungkook's direction, a smile oblivously trying to be hidden, as she clears her throat.

"Do you know her?" Taehyung whispers to his boyfriend, frowning whenever he shook his head.

"Tae, it's Sowon, Jin's best friend." Jae whispered, causing the Taekook couple to widen their eyes before snapping back to see her straight face.

"Well damn, aren't we lucky." Jungkook whispers, hiding his grin as Sowon begins.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we are here to discuss the Mr. Kim case. Mr. Kim has been accused of assault and sexual assault on behalf of his family members; Kim Hee Ae, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, and Kim Taesa. This case is also a civil case, so we are here to listen to what the witnesses have to say." Looking over at the couples direction, she smiles softly at Taehyung.

"Are you ready Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes your Honor." He calmly says, looking at Jungkook for a second before standing up, revealing his bump under his shirt, which of course caused a few gasps and pictures to be taken before he was taken to his spot by an officer.

-
It felt weird for him to even be sitting in a court room, let alone be a witness to it. He had so many eyes on him, which made him quite nervous.

"Hey Tae, look at me." Sowon whispered while the lawyers got their things set up. Taehyung looked at her to see her soft smile.

"Everything will be alright. Just look at your lawyer, but if you need to, just look at Jungkook." Nodding, the boy sat back straight a little bit, his hand going over his bump, rubbing it softly to calm himself and the babies, since they were kicking at him.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, you declare that you'll say the truth and only the truth?" The judge said, catching everyone's attention that they started again.

"Yes ma'am." The brunette calmly stated, watching her nod before he turned his head to his lawyer.

"Taehyung, you said before that your mother and father fought a lot. Is that right?" Mr. Choi asked as the jury looked his way, along with the other people in the room.

"Yes sir."

"Taehyung, how long do you think, or know that they've been fighting?"

"Umm, well they started fighting after my older brother was 10 years old, but stopped whenever I was born. After a few years though, they went back to fighting, which was when I was 5 and he was 15. When I was 18, I found out my mom was pregnant with my little sister whenever she came running into the house. I thought that after they found out they were having another kid, it would at least settle down, but it only got worse."