𝟞𝟡: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤

It was currently 4:30 in the afternoon, both the twins and their father sitting together on the couch while they watched tv, but of course, there were moments where the couple would play around with the twins just to hear their cute giggles and squeals.

Smiles never left their faces, especially Taehyung's while he stood in the kitchen, cooking for everyone before they came over. He watched as Jungkook would give the twins raspberries and their squeals would fill the room.

Yeontan was of course still by his side, not wanting anything to happen while he was in the kitchen alone. He was cutting a few vegetables while he listened to his small family.

I wonder how I was sucked into this beautiful world in front of me.

Chuckling, he went back to looking at the vegetables in front of him before his phone went off, causing him to stop so he could look at his phone.

Jaebear:

We're almost there

Is there anything you need us to get while we're out?

Taebear:

Not that I can think of, I'm currently chopping us things.

Jaebear:

Well be careful Momma Bear, your little cubs don't need to see blood.

The brunette blushed at the new nickname his bestie gave him, nodding his head to himself before he placed his phone back down, just to see the raven walking into the kitchen with both the twins giggling in his arms.

"Was that Jae?"

"Yeah, she just wanted to let me know they're all on their way." The brunette confessed, a heavy sigh falling from his lips as he looks over at his lover.

"How did this all of a sudden get so nerve-racking?" Chuckling, the raven placed the twins down in their feeding chairs before he went over to back hug the other.

"It's only the fact that you're realizing our parents are coming to see the twins for the first time, it's something everyone fears over when they don't know their reaction."

"But I don't know, what if my mom suddenly has a change of heart and hurts the twins?"

"Then I'll break her face. No one gets close to my babies and tries to hurt them, they'll receive a death wish from me." Jungkook lowly says in Taehyung's ear, their heads slowly looking over at the twins as they laugh at Yeontan, who was spinning around in circles.

"I'm glad the twins aren't afraid of Yeontan." Taehyung softly said, only to hear the other chuckle.

"You thought they would be scared of him?"

"W-well, some babies don't like animals, mostly likely hyper dogs." 

"Baby, as much as you and me both love dogs, I'm pretty sure they're not going to be scared of them." Kissing the younger's cheek, the older removes his arms from the other's waist before he went over to the fridge and grabbed himself a water bottle.

"If you need to, go sit down on the couch for a bit and relax. I cook dinner if I have to." Groaning, the younger walked back over to him and placed his forehead on his shoulder.

"No~, you've done so many things for me in 9 months, let me take care of you as a thank you." The older smiled softly as his arm went around the younger's back, letting his hand softly pat his back.

"It's what boyfriends do love. We take care of our lovers and make sure they're comfortable. We don't need you to return the favor, we just need your happiness." Jungkook whispered, kissing his head before they heard the front doors open.