𝟝𝟘: 𝟝 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤

2 squealing Kims sat happily in the Jeon's living room while they talked about baby things, the oldest holding his belly proudly with a boxy smile while the younger smiled hers.

"So TaeTae! What do you think the babies are going to be?" Taesa asks, her cute boxy smile on show as her brother thinks a bit.

"I'm really hopping one of them is at least a girl, I've always wanted to have a girl. If I do have 2 boys, I'll be happy either way, but I really wish for a girl." Taehyung responds, looking down at his belly before softly rubbing it, a soft smile placed on his lips while the 5 year old looks at it astonishment.

"So men can have babies too? I thought it was just girls." Chuckling, the older nodded before looking at the younger.

"So did I, until I went to the doctor to see if there was even a way I could produce Jungkookie's kids." Smiling, the younger placed her small hands in her lap as she looked at him.

"You really love him Tae." Chuckling, the older looked at the staircase, where his boyfriend was currently upstairs in another meeting, before looking at the other and nodded with a soft smile.

"I do Taesa, and one day you'll find your true love just like I did."

"I hope I find someone like Kookie, having a strong man would be cool!" The raven exclaims, causing the brunette to burst into laughter as he held his belly.

"You like the fact Jungkookie has muscles?" Nodding, the little girl let out a cute giggle as she watched her older brother's belly jiggle as he laughed.

"He's like your superhero TaeTae! He can pick you up, lift up a couch with only 1 person's help, he even does things for you and takes care of you! Not to forget, he loves kids, so he won't be like Momma and Daddy." She explained, watching as his laughter died down to a smile.

"You're right Taesa, except I'm his Iron Man." Jungkook suddenly says as he comes down the stairs in a white button up shirt and sweats, causing Taehyung to giggle as he watched his sister get off the couch and run over to the other to give him a hug, which turn out to be him picking her up.

"I was thinking about cooking lunch for us since I haven't really showed you my cooking skills yet, Yoongi and Hoseok will tell you I'm actually pretty good." The older says, walking over to the couch to help his lover up before wrapping his arm around his waist while he held Taesa in his other arm.

"I never knew you could cook Kookie."

"Oh yes I can Miss Taesa, I was taught by the best." Gasping, she looked at both males with excited eyes.

"Was it Jinnie?!!" She happily asked, looking at the 2 males to see them laugh.

"Sadly not, but I was taught by my mother, who is extremely good at cooking." The older explained, watching as the youngest just nodded her head, getting a better explaination before he placed her on the counter in the kitchen while Taehyung took a seat in their new barstools that now have backs on them, that way his back won't hurt.

"So, what are we doing for lunch today Chief Kook?" Taehyung confidently said, watching as his boyfriend chuckled with a bunny smile on show before he motioned to the foods already set out.

"I asked the chefs to lay out some ingredients that would give me an idea of what to cook! And since I have my lovely boyfriend and his precious little sister here, I'll let you guys decide from the stuff on the counter!" Gasping, both Kims looked at each other before looking at the ingredients.

-
"You were right Ggukie, you are a good cook." Taehyung compliments as he licks his fingers. Jungkook chuckles as he watches the barbecue sauce slightly drip from his chin.