𝟟𝟜: 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕒𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

So a little side note for some of you, aka a big hint of this chapter, my parents weren't actually able to have kids. Reasons?  I don't know yet, but they tried things with doctors and many many years later, me and my twin were born :) I hope you guys like this chapter, and also don't forget to check out "Air I Breathe". I upload it the same day as I do this book.

~

Driving to this new destination, Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as he drove them to the house, the twins both watching BT21 in the backseat as cute giggles escape their mouths.

"I really hope they're ok." Taehyung softly said as they traveled through a backroad to the house, feeling his lover's hand tighten in his hold while he kept his focus on the road.

"I'm sure they'll explain everything to us whenever we get there. We just have to remain calm once we get there if we're going to be serious." The older explained, turning to look at the younger for a second before looking back at the snowy road.

The younger watched from the window as leaves still fell on the ground and either landed on the icy road or into the snowy grass, probably crunchable under the feet of animals.

He sighed sadly, but nodded his head before looking down at his lap.

"Do you think it's something serious?"

"Well, it has to be serious enough for them both to hide it from their best friends if we go there." The older stated, not watching as the other nodded before a house came into view.

"This must be it."

-
Getting out of the cars, they all looked to see lights on inside, causing them to sigh before Jungkook and Taehyung started to get the twins out, making sure to pull down their visors so they don't get sick in the cold weather.

Once they made it to the door, Jin softly knocked on it before backing away to stand next to his husband.

"It's 5:30, so Hoseok is off of work." Jimin stated.

"That's if e was even once at work today. He missed that meeting remember?" Yoongi explained, watching as his boyfriend nodded before Taehyung looked at the twins.

"Try seeing if the door is open Gguk, the twins can't get sick." Nodding, the raven went to touch the doorknob, when the door opened, revealing an exhausted Hoseok with bags under his eyes. He wore a simple cream-colored sweater with light brown sweats, but his hair looked like it was slept on.

"I knew you guys would find out sooner or later." He mumbled, moving his hand to rub his eye before moving out of the way to let them in.

"Where's Jae?" Taehyung asked after he shut the door, both him and Jungkook placing the twins on the couch before opening their visors to let them get some warm and fresh air.

"She's asleep upstairs. Just don't disturb her please," Hoseok explained, yawning as he scratched the back on his neck, "it's been a stressful few weeks."

"What's been happening that we don't know about?" Jungkook asked, watching as Hoseok tensed a little before he sighed.

"J-just...just sit down. I'll grab you all something to drink before I start." Slowly nodding, the 6 went to find themselves a spot on the couch, Jin watching as Hoseok stumbled a little to the kitchen before opening the cupboard and grabbing mugs out before grabbing a kettle and filling it with water, and putting it on the stove.

-
After her long nap, Jae stretched with a soft yawn before frowning whenever she heard the tv is off.

Odd, Seokie usually has the tv on at this time.

Getting out of the bed, her feet met with the cold floor as she went to open the door, her boyfriend's voice being her as she started to make her way down the stairs. But she froze whenever she saw 6 extra heads in the living room next to her boyfriend's.

"W-what are you guys doing here?" She asked, watching as all heads turned to her, especially her boyfriend's to see her heartbroken face.

"W-why did you call them here?"

"I didn't! They came here!"

"Then explain to me why they got our address!" She suddenly shouts, watching all of them except Hoseok flinch before he got up from the couch.

"Look, just go back upstairs if you don't want them here. They're our friends and I'm tired of hiding things from them."

"They don't need to know what's happening in our lives! Our business is our business and they shouldn't be parading in it!" She shouts, her hand getting closer to slapping him, but it never did.

Taehyung panted as he grabbed her hand, a firm grip hurting her wrist as he also grabbed Hoseok's before dragging them to the couch.

Jae gasped whenever she saw the twins with them, causing her to shut her mouth as she was fixing to say something she wasn't supposed to.

"Now both of you get to talk. I'm done with you 2 hiding in the shadows." The young mother almost growled with anger, his mother-like instincts kicking in as he leaned against his lover's embrace.

Sighing, the couple looked at each other before tears escaped her eyes.

"Fine, since you're all here, I guess we have no choice..."Jae fiddled with her hands as she would take a few glances at the twins.

"...

...the reason we've been so distant is that we've been going through some medical issues." Gulping, she picked her head up a little as she stared at her brother and her best friend, who were both being held in the arms of their boyfriends.

"About 5 months ago, me and Hoseok went to the doctor to get some test results on something, cause we found out something wasn't right. It was about a week or 2 after the friend meet up with Felix and them. I was experiencing some...fertility issues, so we thought we could look it out," More tears streamed her face as the others had a sense of worry on their faces.

"It turns out that the sperm's ability to come in contact with my eggs are very low chances. Our doctor said it has to be a health reason, but so far they haven't found one." Widening his eyes, Taehyung got out of Jungkook's arm as his own eyes sparkled.

"S-so you're saying-" He started, but once the 2 made eye contact, his tears broke at her sad words.

"I can't make babies. I'm infertile."

~
Most of you got it correct, good job :) At first, I was going to mess with you and say it was because of Hoseok's sperm, but I decided not to.

Hope you all have a nice day!

- Author Maddie ;)