𝟞𝟛: 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦

"Babe, settle down." Jungkook said as he tried to calm down his laughter, even though it wasn't working whenever his boyfriend acted like a cute child.

"I can't! Christmas is tomorrow! It'll be our first Christmas together Ggukie! Are you excited?!" Taehyung exclaimed, watching his boyfriend's bunny smile sprawl out before he was taken into a hug while they sat on the floor in Christmas pjs, Taehyung's being a reindeer onesie while Jungkook's was also a reindeer, but it was a long sleeve and pants.

"Yup, and the next time we'll have 2 little angels to hold while we sit right here, opening presents as they squeal at their gifts." The older responded, listening to the younger's giggles before he kissed his cheek.

"You do know the others won't be here for Christmas right?" The younger asked, watching as the older nodded before he looked at the tree.

"That's because I told them I wanted to have my first Christmas with you alone, no one to bumbarden our time alone before we have chaos around here." Giggling, the brunette nodded, looking down at his 8 month belly as he softly rubbed it, feeling soft kicks while the raven grabbed something from under the tree.

"Here, open a present." The raven softly said, giving the present to the brunette as he pouts, but gratefully takes it.

"But it's not-"

"I know baby boy, but it's a tradition to open at least one present on Christmas Eve at night," the raven said, chuckling as the brunette's face lit up, "so go ahead bub, open it." Not wasting time, he rips through the blue wrapping paper to see a small rectangle box, causing him to gasp.

As he stared at it, he let his finger glide over the velvety texture, the dark blue color matching with the wrapping paper he just ripped. He looked up at his boyfriend to see him smiling at him.

"Go on, open it." He whispered, watching him nod before he looked back down and opening the box, gasping whenever he sees the necklace inside.

" He whispered, watching him nod before he looked back down and opening the box, gasping whenever he sees the necklace inside

"Oh Kook, this is beautiful." Taehyung whispers, taking the necklace out with a boxy smile on his face.

"Here, let me put it on you bub." Getting on his knees while his lover sat on his bum with his hands on his belly, Jungkook fixed the necklace so that he could easily get it on before he clipped them together, clapping his hands before he looked at the younger.

"It looks amazing on you, I knew I got the right one right when I saw it." Giggling, Taehyung kissed his lips before he clapped his hands.

"Ok! Now your turn!" Looking at the tree, he made his best efforts to grab the big box present he wanted to give the older, successfully doing so before he gave it to him.