broken-hearted girl (negan x plus size reader)

(TW: Mental/physical abuse)

"You're just a fat, lazy bitch." My now ex
husband spat at me, through another argument. I couldn't take anymore, I hated him, the love in our relationship was gone and I couldn't stand it, I just grab my jacket and I left the house. Months of mental abuse, the screaming and the fights that never ended. I never told anyone, Rick, Daryl.. no-one. No-one knew how sad I was, I would never say how I felt because I didn't trust myself to just not break down, because I knew I would. Rick and some of the others were all stood around, laughing and chatting away, they had their backs to me, but it broke my heart that I couldn't tell anyone, my 'husband' Jacob would kill me and he told me that 'no-one believes weak women', so I just shut up and bared the abuse, for months, I just stayed silent and let him hurt me, I was too scared to walk away and I didn't have anyone else. I took a deep breath, as I held back my tears, I turn and look to the house, seeing him glaring at me through the window. I swallowed hard, before I look back to Rick. Rick was like my saviour, I wanted him to save me from him, I wanted to be freed. I was trapped, I had no-where to run. "Hey." I look back, Rick's eyes on mine as he smiled. "Hey.." relief flooded me, as being close to him was just that little taste of freedom I craved. "Are you okay? How did you sleep?" His hands felt so rough, but also soft, as I felt them on my back, every time he touched me, I felt like I was getting closer to being free, free from pain.

"Y/n, we need to get dinner ready, honey." I heard Jacob's voice, it made me freeze. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. He wanted to get me alone, so he could hurt me again. I looked up at Rick, I prayed this time he would just see, he would see the pain in my face. "Help me. Please." I mouthed, I wanted to be quiet, but I couldn't be alone with him, not again, not like this. Daryl's eyes met with mine, as he looked back at Jacob. "What the fuck did you do to her?" He growled, I stood in front of him, holding him back. "Don't." I grab his arm, as I make him look at me. "Don't." He sighed, angrily as he looked confused. "Come on, y/n. Enough of this." Jacob went to grab my arm, but Rick blocked his way. "You put your hands on her again and I'll break them both. You get that, man? Any man who puts his hands on a woman is no man. Now who's feeling weak?" Rick glared down at him, as I realised that all he was, was a weak, pathetic little boy. I was finally free of the Hell I lived in. "I want a divorce. I want to be free from you. Free from the abuse you made me endure for months.. I stayed quiet.. you told me no-one would believe me.. but, I have my friends. They believe me. I'm not weak. I'm stronger than I've ever been before. I am free. I'm finally free of this pain. And I won't let you hurt me. Never again. You'll leave this place. If you ever come back, I will kill you myself." I told him, with Rick and Daryl at my side, who needed to be afraid? I'd never felt so brave in my life.

"Wow. So you think that now you're all free and shit that this asshole will get with you?" Jacob smirked, as he crossed his arms. "You're a fucking fat bitch, a man like that would never be with someone as huge as you. You are a disgrace and you make me feel sick." He told me, I glared down at him, as I look back at them both. "Anyone else got something to say? Since were all being so fucking honest here. Let me add this one, you are a weak, tiny little boy and you will never even begin to understand how much I don't fucking care anymore. I don't want Rick. Rick is like my father. I've only had my eyes on one man, for such a long time now.. but hell, since were all being brave, let me introduce you to him." I smirked, as I turn around. "We're ready and waiting, baby!"

Out of the clearing, there was a figure. A tall, muscular man, bearded with dark eyes, holding a baseball bat covered in barbed wire. He hung the bat he named 'Lucille', over his shoulder.

"Are we all wearin' out shittin' pants today? Because I have a feelin' you'll be needin' 'em."

(CLIFFHANGER!!!!! 😎✌🏻🎬✨
Do you guys want a part 2?💛)