hail to the king (negan)

Negan was the man everyone was afraid of. He was the leader of the biggest group in America, the sanctuary. The saviours reigned supreme. When I first met Negan, I thought he was a major asshole, a flirt and a complete bad ass, but I never trusted him. A part of me was scared of him, but also seriously turned on, he was incredible. And he was the king of his people. Being Negan's wife wasn't as fun as people thought, his wives were just stuck up blonde bitches who thought they owed shit, but they never did. I came in, with my jet black hair, eyeliner and jeans and they all turned their heads. Negan still liked what he saw. I ran shit, I didn't care what anyone thought of me. The door slammed, as Negan got in from another shitty day of dealing with Rick and his people. I look over at him, I had just showered, makeup free, my hair tied back as I lie down, away from him. "I'm getting in the shower, doll." He kissed my shoulder, as I felt his arms around me. "Wanna join me?" I felt his smile against my skin. "I'm not in the mood, Negan." I mumble, "You okay?" He watched me, "I'm just tired." I sigh, as I look at him. "Do you wanna cuddle, baby?" He whispered, kissing my cheeks, I smile. "You're so cute." I bite my lip, "Go and shower, then maybe." I smirk, as he grinned. "I love ya." He shut the bathroom door, "I love you." I whisper, as I look out the window, I never told Negan about the scars. He had never seen me naked before, I never let him because I was covered in scars. All over my thighs and stomach. I felt ashamed, in a way. Tears fell from my eyes, as I got dressed and I left the room, I went outside, sitting on some rotten tree trunk, as I lit up a cigarette, just watching the sky, as I sobbed.

I shut my eyes, as the tears ran down my cheeks, I continued to smoke, trying to calm myself down as I lean against the wall, as I finish up, I put it out, wiping my eyes and freshening up, before I head inside, into the bedroom. Negan was wearing just boxers, laying on his back. "You alright, darl?" He looked over at me, I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I needed a smoke." I sit on the bed, as I realised I would have to strip off, he would see everything. "I'm just gonna get ready for bed." I stand up, as I shut the bathroom door. I strip off, my scars were recent, moments before he even came back, so I had to be careful. I pull a robe on, as I went on the bed. "Come here, baby." He whispered, he wrapped his arm around my back, kissing me gently. I smile, as I try and keep my distance. "Jesus, what is wrong with you?" He looked at me, I look away. "Nothing. I'm sorry." He frowned, "Fuckin' hell, y/n." He stood up, as he walked over to the window, "What did I even do?" I look down, "Do you think I'm fuckin' stupid? You think I didn't see the massive cuts on your legs? And your stomach? Come on. I'm not an idiot." He snapped, my heart dropped. He knew. Shit. "Negan, it isn't because of you-" I look over. "Why else would you do it?" He looked down. "My parents died, Negan. My family. I lost them all. They all burned. And they turned into walkers and it was nothing. And I screamed- sorry." I look away, as I try and hold it together. "Come here, baby." He grabbed my hand, as he pulled me into his arms, kissing my forehead. "You don't need to say anything else, babe. I understand." He whispered.

"I love you, Negan."

"I love you too, darl."